Old Jerry loves Dak?

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Jerry is feeling his mortality he can't waste his little time left with mediocrity

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is all he has left after he agreed to let Kellen Go. Which I bet took some effort to convince JJ, from Mike and others, which may be a good sign he knows now he needs to take some advice every now and then.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Dak is all he has left after he agreed to let Kellen Go. Which I bet took some effort to convince JJ, from Mike and others, which may be a good sign he knows now he needs to take some advice every now and then.
Nobody will ever convince me MM signed off on the Dak extension or Dak as the guy. I feel like MM wanted to draft and a chance to groom his own guy.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He already let go of Garrett...this would be easier. And if the Eagles win a Super Bowl with Hurts and more young QBs continue to pass Dak on the totem pole, it will be a no-brainer for Jerry to move on from Dak.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does Jerry have what it takes to move on from Dak at QB knowing he allowed this atrocious contract to happen?
If:
  1. a quarterback is drafted in the fourth round
  2. Prescott sustains an injury that knocks him out for half the regular season
  3. Cooper Rush gets kidnapped
  4. the rookie quarterback performs extremely well
Yes.

Zman5

Reaction score
Jerry supposedly loved Romo too.
How that work out?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This is why other fans want to punch Dallas fans in the eye.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Does Jerry have what it takes to move on from Dak at QB knowing he allowed this atrocious contract to happen?
Brother man, keep up! They are married to each other, Dak proposed and JJ accepted, bent over and after Dak was done JJ broke out the checkbook. JJ cannot even kick Dak out the house even if he wanted too.

Lovers for ever, face to face...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I guarantee Dak's agent fed Jerry the story about Dak growing up in the trailer park being raised by a single mother of multiple children to get Jerry all misty eyed - it probably bought Dak another decade on this team. Jerry is a huge softy for these redemption and success stories.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody will ever convince me MM signed off on the Dak extension or Dak as the guy. I feel like MM wanted to draft and a chance to groom his own guy.
You are likely right on that, but perhaps the worm has finally turned or at least is leaning over a little bit, we will see how this draft goes.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brother man, keep up! They are married to each other, Dak proposed and JJ accepted, bent over and after Dak was done JJ broke out the checkbook. JJ cannot even kick Dak out the house even if he wanted too.

Lovers for ever, face to face...
I Like the Nicks Henley reference