Twitter: Old LVE?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Get Smith out of his way and he will be making more plays. Parsons and LVE are the future... surprisingly they didn't pick up the option year. Possibly a hangover from the Jaylon deal.

If LVE plays like he did last night he wont be on the Cowboys next year.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Not news to me.

He’s been unbelievable at times and this fan base has their finger on the bust button and most of them pressed it this off-season.

He's our best player on defense....when healthy. Capable of destroying a teams run game. He's gotta stay healthy. If he misses anymore time w/ a major injury....he's toast.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What on earth has LVE done to even warrant such a post or is he just speaking general lol? That's the good ol' "Sean Lee" defense lol. "He'd be the best if he stays healthy"...yet we never saw it lol.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Parsons may be the best thing that could happen to LVE. Parsons athleticism means he'll be the lead tackler/lead fill guy in most situations and LVE can play clean up. Whereas with Jaylon, Vander Esch was a fill backer and took a lot of pounding from linemen.

If he stays healthy, I see a strong season from Vander Esch. More importantly, I see an impactful season from him where he makes plays that matter.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think he sees his replacements on the team. he will give 110 this season and if it's not good enough he will be gone.
his comment on parson should not try to make every play, well maybe he should try to do the same. hustle on every play like it's your last will make you better.

Cmac

Reaction score
Time will tell.....but we do know he has a lovefest and skewed evaluation by many.

lkelly

Reaction score
He's going to need far better DT play in front of him to sniff any awards.