Old News About Commanders' New Safety

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Adam is in Washington to rush the passer and play in the box, I think he can be good there, but ask him to cover a TE one-on-one, ouch

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Adam is in Washington to rush the passer and play in the box, I think he can be good there, but ask him to cover a TE one-on-one, ouch

I like what they are doing at safety. Leave Sean Taylor in coverage.

Please.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I like what they are doing at safety. Leave Sean Taylor in coverage.

Please.

I still think the stinks overpaid for him, and that he wasn't worthy of the 1st St. Lou spent on him, but as long as the cap keeps on increasing, Washington can afford to overspend for players

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
You still WAY overpaid though and that'll hurt other positions on the team.

I didn't pay jack for Archuleta. Snyder may have opened his wallet pretty wide, but that doesn't affect me at all. So I'm content. :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Kevin said:
I didn't pay jack for Archuleta. Snyder may have opened his wallet pretty wide, but that doesn't affect me at all. So I'm content. :)

Snyder could open his wallet for a past-his-prime Bruce Smith and you'd be content

oh wait...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
kobe2jail said:
Yeah, saying he is breaking down is a stretch. So the guy can't cover that great, what SS can?

I don't think I have the strengh for another ST/RW/AA thread. Please, just say no.

Ed reed can cover....:p:

playit12

Reaction score
Clark was the worst run support safety in the league last year. With his tackling, the Commanders let more rushers have runs of 10+ yards per rushing attempt than any other team. They really don't need Adam in coverage to be an improvement.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Just thought this deserved a he-he :)

Commanders | Sellers lays out Archuleta
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 07:27:05 -0700

David Elfin, of the Washington Times, reports minicamp drills are expected to be non-contact drills, but Washington Commanders FB Mike Sellers knocked S Adam Archuleta off his feet after one short pass during practice Saturday, June 17.

LMAO.that guy is WACK.anybody who thinks hes even close to good is wishing.matter of fact PRAYING!

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

David Elfin, of the Washington Times, reports minicamp drills are expected to be non-contact drills, but Washington Commanders FB Mike Sellers knocked S Adam Archuleta off his feet after one short pass during practice Saturday, June 17.

This was funny, but it also happened during non-contact drills. Sellers caught a short pass and proceeded to run over Archuleta. This isn't Archuleta's fault, it was just Sellers being a knucklehead.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Kevin said:

Yeah, I know it wasn't out of your pocket dude... but you ignored the last part of that statement... it lowers what the Commanders can do at other positions... and as a fan, that should affect you and lower your contentment.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Alexander said:
:laugh1:

Keep them coming!

The phrase "run into the end zone with gleeful" has to be one of the greatest ever written on this message board.

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Yeah, I know it wasn't out of your pocket dude... but you ignored the last part of that statement... it lowers what the Commanders can do at other positions... and as a fan, that should affect you and lower your contentment.

While it could possibly effect the playing level of the other positions, that is something that won't be determined until the season. I have no reason to be discontented, at least until the season starts, and hopefully I'll have no reason after that either.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jcblanco22 said:
The phrase "run into the end zone with gleeful" has to be one of the greatest ever written on this message board.

:laugh1: Yes that one made me do a double take and gave me a good laugh.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:

Wasn't the contract backloaded?

If so, then AA won't likely see the end of the contract, so it doesn't really matter/affect the Commanders much anyway....

firehawk350

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Sellers did the same thing to Dawkins last year, and that was full contact. So is Dawkins just not very good either?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
firehawk350 said:
Sellers did the same thing to Dawkins last year, and that was full contact. So is Dawkins just not very good either?
Where do you guys get this stuff?

If the same thing had happened to one of the 'boys or any other player, it'd still be worth a giggle.

Skins fans. pffpt!!! :rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Where do you guys get this stuff?

If the same thing had happened to one of the 'boys or any other player, it'd still be worth a giggle.

Skins fans. pffpt!!! :rolleyes:

Really?

Because people get pretty defensive when the Kosier getting blown up by Arrington tape is shown....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vintage said:
Really?

Because people get pretty defensive when the Kosier getting blown up by Arrington tape is shown....
It was worth a giggle the FIRST time it was posted. But after that, it's like ok what else you got?

Just like my post. It was worth a giggle when I posted it. Now it's whatever.