Oliva Newton-John passes away

terra

Reaction score
She may be the reason I have a lifelong thing for women with Australian accents.

Not ashamed to admit it, I liked watching the movie Xanadu. LOL. Growing up, I had a crush on all those muses. You also have to admire Gene Kelly dancing and rollerskating like he’s 30 years old again
I think that was his last movie- he still had it.

Its hard to really grasp; been a fan of hers since 1974.
God needed another angel for his Heavenly Choir...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She may be the reason I have a lifelong thing for women with Australian accents.

Not ashamed to admit it, I liked watching the movie Xanadu. LOL. Growing up, I had a crush on all those muses. You also have to admire Gene Kelly dancing and rollerskating like he’s 30 years old again

Yeah, even when it came out "Xanadu" was considered a "car-wreck" and unlike many "unliked" films over the years hasn't garnered much love, but I do enjoy it–I always thought the choreography was very good.

It helped wreck Michael Beck's promising acting career after starring in "The Warriors".

terra

Reaction score
Yeah, even when it came out "Xanadu" was considered a "car-wreck" and unlike many "unliked" films over the years hasn't garnered much love, but I do enjoy it–I always thought the choreography was very good.

It helped wreck Michael Beck's promising acting career after starring in "The Warriors".
Yeah he pretty much disappeared after that.
Its interesting that the broadway version was not a lot different yet was very successful in comparison.

Hardline

Reaction score
Prayers also go out to John Travolta. First, he loses his wife, Kelly Preston, to breast cancer. Now, Olivia.

John Travolta's statement.

My dearest Olivia, you made all of our lives so much better,” he sweetly wrote alongside a throwback photo of the iconic actress. “Your impact was incredible. I love you so much. We will see you down the road and we will all be together again. Yours from the first moment I saw you and forever! Your Danny, your John!”