OMFG T.Newman was complete crap tonight!

Sifillest

Reaction score
no not really, just joking....lol i bet a wholllle bunch of people will rush in here ready to crucify me....lmao hey all you half *** bandwagon jumping fans out there who tried to crucify us tonight.....we dont need your support anyway,you weren't really fans to begin with....just saw the gangsta draft we had and the good FA pickups and got giddy and decided to be a cowboys fan....pfft go watch a sport more suitable, like beach volleyball or water polo

punks!

Cowboys nfc east champs in '06!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
This is what our children are turning into. I hate the internet.

Someone should tell your mom your out of bed again. :lmao2:

Skeptic

Reaction score
What?

Learn to speak English (or spanglish, whatever), and come back with a point that actually makes sense.

Wow.

I figured the weirdos would come out after the first preseason game but.....wooooooo.

While we're at it, let's cut Bledsoe and Jones after tonight.

Because preseason is real football. Right?

Right?

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
I have seen people freaking out on several boards and several threads, Let's all try and remember why we play pre-season games. they are practice . . . .

Yeah I would love to have seen complete domination, I will settle for stuffing the run and Henson and Romo looking better than they have in TC so far.

Scotman

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Did you just say that we had a "gangsta draft"?

OMG.

Exactly what I was thinking. I think we tried to avoid any "gansta" mentality actually. That's why all our guys signed and are noted as being loaded with potential.

It sounds a little like the nun on the original Airplane movie when she was trying to interpret.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sifillest said:
no not really, just joking....lol i bet a wholllle bunch of people will rush in here ready to crucify me....lmao hey all you half *** bandwagon jumping fans out there who tried to crucify us tonight.....we dont need your support anyway,you weren't really fans to begin with....just saw the gangsta draft we had and the good FA pickups and got giddy and decided to be a cowboys fan....pfft go watch a sport more suitable, like beach volleyball or water polo

punks!

Cowboys nfc east champs in '06!

Misleading threadlines are not allowed.

Go to your corner.

No dinner.

Wimbo

Reaction score
In the immortal words of BrainPaint, "Don't drink and post".