Omg!!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and your surprised? Mike hasn't fought worth a crap in about 5 years. Only fight I'd place money on him would be against Roy Jones Jr. and I luv Jones Jr.

Mike is not a contender anymore. He's a guy trying to pay down debt and so he does just enuff to get a big time payday.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Iron MIke Tyson just lost to Kevin McBride :eek:

i'm loving it!! now maybe he will go away............................. forever.:mad:

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
i'm loving it!! now maybe he will go away............................. forever.:mad:

he said the he is fighting for the money and that he dosent have the heart to be doing it, so that was his last fight and i dont see anyone paying to watch him again.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I love Mike Tyson losing. He's been a punk for a lot of years and it's fun to watch him get beat like the no good punk that he is.

I'm just surprised that he didn't try to cheat for a win by eating McBrides ear. Maybe his stomach wasn't in the fight either... :D

Buh bye Mikey.. It's about time

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
No surprise there. When Cus D'Amato died, Tyson was done.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Was he really expected to win?

He's been bad for so long.

Anyway, don't say good-bye yet.

Boxers rarely retire once. He'll miss the limelight and the money and will pop back up sometime.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Princess said:
I love Mike Tyson losing. He's been a punk for a lot of years and it's fun to watch him get beat like the no good punk that he is.

I'm just surprised that he didn't try to cheat for a win by eating McBrides ear. Maybe his stomach wasn't in the fight either... :D

Buh bye Mikey.. It's about time

He did head butt the guy. So he did cheat a little bit.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
All Tyson has done in the past years is prove what was suspected all along...he's a bully.

When the going got tough, he cheated, he fouled, he quit. Period.

Good riddance.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
No surprise there. When Cus D'Amato died, Tyson was done.

I would have to agree 100% with that. Cus tried to give Mike some class and to teach him fair play in the ring and in life. He was the closest thing Mike had to a father. Unfortunately Mike got involved with troll haired King and the Nation of Islam and totally disregarded everything Cus taught him