On 3rd down this season Dak Prescott has a 91.2 QBR

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Some of that is just pure dumb luck. In each of the last 3 games (at least) Dak has thrown some incredibly stupid passes, most right into a crowd of defenders.

But the defenders failed to make the int, got their hands on the ball but just couldn't grab it.

Last year Dak had several similarly incredibly stupid passes, but the defenders made the int.

Dak still has to cut down on the dumb throws, can't count on defenders always missing the int.

Like they say, it's a game of inches....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Some of that is just pure dumb luck. In each of the last 3 games (at least) Dak has thrown some incredibly stupid passes, most right into a crowd of defenders.

But the defenders failed to make the int, got their hands on the ball but just couldn't grab it.

Last year Dak had several similarly incredibly stupid passes, but the defenders made the int.

Dak still has to cut down on the dumb throws, can't count on defenders always missing the int.

**Dumb Post of the Week**

CCBoy

Reaction score

We've been hearing unyielding heckling from the off season forward...'proving' that is just a lie. :facepalm:

Nothing matters but when those are all against one of the 8-4 or 9-3 teams...absolutely nothing but Jerry Jones and the number 28. It's all just lies by Jerry and Stephen.

:muttley::flagwave:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

You must have not been watching the Cowboys play this season. Your lost.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Some of that is just pure dumb luck.
I have to be even handed on that point. You make your own luck and there's a case to say that to win you need as much luck as skill.

If I make an argument that it appears that in recent years Dak hasnt been able to convert those game winning TD drives (and I do a lot), then ive got to concede that that 3rd down conversion rate does give a big indication that he may be overcoming that 'composure' in pressure situations.

In either case, may it continue.

Yobwocs

Reaction score

ROFLMAO

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

You don’t understand the game and how good he’s playing. Google Chase Daniel—Dak and he’ll school you up.

GINeric

Reaction score

It's just dumb luck that the same thing could be said about every other quarterback in the NFL....

With that said, why haven't more quarterbacks been able to have such dumb luck???

Because only a dumb person would would call skills "dumb luck".

This is probably the dumbest post typed in 2023.....

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

So you want the qb to not have faith in himself? Against Seattle he made a throw in the end zone that Lamb didn't catch...I have never seen a qb thread the needle like that....hate all you want but Dak is balling. I want my qb to test himself against defenses!

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

Hes balling hate away....but at the end of the day the man is in MVP convo for a reason. I wish Dallas fans got behind players a little more but I know that's not gonna happen. Insert Troy aikman and Staubachs names cause they won super bowls....

CCBoy

Reaction score
So you want the qb to not have faith in himself? Against Seattle he made a throw in the end zone that Lamb didn't catch...I have never seen a qb thread the needle like that....hate all you want but Dak is balling. I want my qb to test himself against defenses!
That part of the game is just where the growth for the Dallas offense is being led by the improved efficiency of Dak Prescott. This will still be improved upon against the stronger teams. That environment is great for this team. Nothing to be fearful about and some to just insult posters here about.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
That part of the game is just where the growth for the Dallas offense is being led by the improved efficiency of Dak Prescott. This will still be improved upon against the stronger teams. That environment is great for this team. Nothing to be fearful about and some to just insult posters here about.
I think people would rather be right than their team winning. Crazy times were living in.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You don’t understand the game and how good he’s playing. Google Chase Daniel—Dak and he’ll school you up.
Law enforcement in Los Angeles hid tons of information that would have convicted OJ Simpson. Hollering coverup...just like here. Hollering foul and covering up facts. People lie, not evidence.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
They care nothing about right, just hero worship and their own amusements when always negative. Hey, there is no right way to do the wrong thing. That just doesn't change for anyone's convenience.
Yuuup. Not Cowboy fans and pretty much fans of themselves. People would rather be right than the team succeed