On a Positive note, I see us beating Philly by 20+

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
We’re at home, an extra three days of rest, and they’re coming off an absolute got it… If we don’t beat them soundly, next Sunday, then we won’t have a chance against them in the playoffs.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Who is brave enough to stand with me. I just see it for some reason, we're going to be up for this game really really up. Micah already said let's get "100 thousand fans in here!" Let's go, I know it's early, but it's the Eagles our biggest rival!!! This will also set the mood for our potential playoff meeting with them, oh it's going to be spicy!!!!!!
I imagine it will be a close game. Hoping for a win.

Mark

Reaction score
We’re at home, an extra three days of rest, and they’re coming off an absolute got it… If we don’t beat them soundly, next Sunday, then we won’t have a chance against them in the playoffs.
Agreed. It's definitely "put up, or shut up" for the Cowboys next week. Put PHI away, else stop all the "Super Bowl" talk and acknowledge reality as a second-tier team.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dallas has won 4 out of the last 6 against The Eagles. They don’t really have a lot of trouble beating them.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Confident enough to place that bet with Vegas? I am all for enthusiasm, but what rationale do you have for thinking this, or is it simply what you hope for? We played a pretty damn good game in Philly and lost...home field is not a 20+ point swing

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Confident enough to place that bet with Vegas? I am all for enthusiasm, but what rationale do you have for thinking this, or is it simply what you hope for? We played a pretty damn good game in Philly and lost...home field is not a 20+ point swing
I mean i'm sorry to down your real team, but i'm trying to be positive for once and you guys just can't get your heads out of the eagle clouds to see the sun!!!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I mean i'm sorry to down your real team, but i'm trying to be positive for once and you guys just can't get your heads out of the eagle clouds to see the sun!!!
what? Who is my real team? I thought we would take care of them in Philly and was one of the first to say we outplayed them, and should have won. I also think we will beat them at home, but not at a 20+ point margin. So now my head is in the clouds because there are two very good teams playing each other in what could be a huge game for both? You need to simmer down a bit bro

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Who is brave enough to stand with me. I just see it for some reason, we're going to be up for this game really really up. Micah already said let's get "100 thousand fans in here!" Let's go, I know it's early, but it's the Eagles our biggest rival!!! This will also set the mood for our potential playoff meeting with them, oh it's going to be spicy!!!!!!
I'll stand with you and some. I have us beating them by 42 point.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Not if Eagles get all the bounces again. I swear, no team in the NFL is luckier than GD Philly……