On a positive note

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Boy did we draft some good RBs this year. Felix and Choice were two excellent selections. Props to Jerruh and Wade.

punit328

Reaction score
yea they were 2 real good selections. Its just a damn shame that Jones is done for the year. I was hoping they wouldve held him out the final 4 games so he couldve been fresh for the playoffs. As good as Choice did today, Felix wouldve scored on that 50 yard catch.

canters

Reaction score
Be careful,,,you posted a positive thread....do so at your own risk.

We lost to the best team in the AFC in their place,,,,,the sky is falling.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
canters;2470970 said:

The Titans are the best team in the AFC.....until proven otherwise....

the big 88

Reaction score
canters;2470970 said:

you mean we gave away a victory to the best team in the AFC... that game was ours we just chocked

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Biggems;2471015 said:
The Titans are the best team in the AFC.....until proven otherwise....

No. The 20+ point drubbing the Jets gave them in their own building took my thoughts away on that one. Titans have too many flaws that would be exploited in the playoffs in the win-or-go-home format.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
casmith07;2471027 said:
No. The 20+ point drubbing the Jets gave them in their own building took my thoughts away on that one. Titans have too many flaws that would be exploited in the playoffs in the win-or-go-home format.

and since they have throttled every opponent. They lost 1 game. The Steelers have lost 3, should have been 4 after today. I am sorry but the Steelers are not better than the Titans. The Steelers have lost 2 home games, today should have been their 3rd.

in 2 weeks the Titans play the Steelers. If the Steelers win, I will concede to you that they are better than the Titans. But, if the Titans win, you better concede that the Titans are better.

Reaction score
punit328;2470895 said:
yea they were 2 real good selections. Its just a damn shame that Jones is done for the year. I was hoping they wouldve held him out the final 4 games so he couldve been fresh for the playoffs. As good as Choice did today, Felix wouldve scored on that 50 yard catch.

How do you know that for sure? First of all Choice broke through that tackle to gain the extra yards. How do you know Felix would have scored?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Biggems;2469736 said:
Boy did we draft some good RBs this year. Felix and Choice were two excellent selections. Props to Jerruh and Wade.

yeah it's great, Dan Marino was a great QB. To bad he never won a title.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2471133 said:
yeah it's great, Dan Marino was a great QB. To bad he never won a title.

he never had a running game. his defense was also middle of the road. their special teams was middle of the road as well.

SDogo

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2471146 said:
:rolleyes: Wow, great come back...

Just saying, having a stable of RB's even for the next 10 years really means absolutely nothing if Dallas does not accomplish anything on the field.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I was assured earlier this weekend that our RBs are ill prepared and overworked.

I thought it was mush then and still do.

cowboyz

Reaction score
this draft is really turning out rather well

felix
jenkins
bennett
scandrick
choice

all are making plays. just need to shore up in the trenches next year

Reaction score
Hostile;2471208 said:
I was assured earlier this weekend that our RBs are ill prepared and overworked.

I thought it was mush then and still do.

Wow, couldn't agree more. Now it seems as though the coaching staff needs to be hit upside the head for not playing Choice more.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I didnt see one positive to come out of this game.

Just me personally, but when its december and you have guys who cant get lined up properly and in turn cost you a timeout, which in turn costs you the chance to challenge a play, you deserve to lose.

This was one of the most disheartening losses in any sport I have ever watched and I dont think there is a single moral victory.

The defense played great for awhile and awful too. So there is no moral victory there.

Tashard choice and the offensive line were terrific for most of the game but in the most critical time they couldnt gain any yards.

Newman just like henry did in arizona, gave up a first down play that changed the game on 3rd and 16. Nothing else he did matters.

Romo was terribly inaccurate and erratic. No way can you throw that interception.

Guys are out there gutting it out with injuries everywhere and playing exactly how everyone wants them to play and then the same old things happen from the same guys.

Extremely disheartening, If I am in this locker room I really dont know how you bounce back and play at that level again and kevin burnett and bradie james said the same thing in the post game show.

This was a horrible loss with no positives and there were only things lost tonight and nothing gained.

SDogo

Reaction score
theebs;2471802 said:
I didnt see one positive to come out of this game.

Just me personally, but when its december and you have guys who cant get lined up properly and in turn cost you a timeout, which in turn costs you the chance to challenge a play, you deserve to lose.

This was one of the most disheartening losses in any sport I have ever watched and I dont think there is a single moral victory.

The defense played great for awhile and awful too. So there is no moral victory there.

Tashard choice and the offensive line were terrific for most of the game but in the most critical time they couldnt gain any yards.

Newman just like henry did in arizona, gave up a first down play that changed the game on 3rd and 16. Nothing else he did matters.

Romo was terribly inaccurate and erratic. No way can you throw that interception.

Guys are out there gutting it out with injuries everywhere and playing exactly how everyone wants them to play and then the same old things happen from the same guys.

Extremely disheartening, If I am in this locker room I really dont know how you bounce back and play at that level again and kevin burnett and bradie james said the same thing in the post game show.

This was a horrible loss with no positives and there were only things lost tonight and nothing gained.

That's why i say we will be lucky to win 1 of the last 3

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
so much for worries about Choice's pass-blocking, I don't think he missed an assignment today, and he was stoning people

newlander

Reaction score
biggems is right: steelers second best. But sadly, I think they beat Tenn. in the playoffs. Not a Kerry Collins fan........