On field digital advertising

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Anyone feel like this is going too far? I mean the game is already 70% commercials. Are they going to do this regularly during the season?

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I think most of these games are patched in through the home team's local affiliate, so once they go national, I doubt it.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I was thinking that, but I have seen it before, I just can't remember what sport.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Anyone feel like this is going too far? I mean the game is already 70% commercials. Are they going to do this regularly during the season?

welcome to today.

i hate it. i hate it with the white hot passion of a thousand dying suns. but it's all about $.

not about content.

notherbob

Reaction score
What is on field digital advertising? I'm not sure I have ever seen it.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
What is on field digital advertising? I'm not sure I have ever seen it.

This crap.

IMAG0094.jpg

notherbob

Reaction score
Thank you for that, CyberB0b. Now that I see what it is, I don't like it, either. If I had a TV, I would simply turn it off. To me, distractions like that are the moral equivalent of a burglar. We can afford to buy as many TVs as we want but we don't want any. The decision not to repace our lightning-burned out TV has given my wife and I more peace of mind than anything else we could have done. Yeah, i miss the games but to me, that's a small price to pay for peace of mind. I'm just not the football fanatic I used to be.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
I was stuck with the Raiders broadcast on NFLN and there wasn't any on field advertising. But from the couple Cowboys broadcasts I saw last year they had the advertising on the field as well.

pgreptom

Reaction score
Thank you for that, CyberB0b. Now that I see what it is, I don't like it, either. If I had a TV, I would simply turn it off. To me, distractions like that are the moral equivalent of a burglar. We can afford to buy as many TVs as we want but we don't want any. The decision not to repace our lightning-burned out TV has given my wife and I more peace of mind than anything else we could have done. Yeah, i miss the games but to me, that's a small price to pay for peace of mind. I'm just not the football fanatic I used to be.

Purchase the NFL Pass and watch games online. No TV required.. what you are doing is rapidly expanding in America. It's called cord cutting... watch your games online.