On my way to the stadium, need help!

JBS

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm on my way from Austin to the game. I know I know I'm cutting it close. I donthave a parking pass, where do I park? I need something close as I can pray I make it before kickoff.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2489679 said:
Hey guys I'm on my way from Austin to the game. I know I know I'm cutting it close. I donthave a parking pass, where do I park? I need something close as I can pray I make it before kickoff.

Gonna have to park over by the Day's Inn. It's a bit of a hike, but nothing extroadinary, especially if you pay $20 to park right there at the Day's Inn. To me the 3 extra minutes to walk from down the street and only $5 is a much better deal.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Just park on the side of the HWY and worry about your car later. What kind of fan are you?

:D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

you'll find people selling parking passes on teh side of the road just before the stadium. buy what you want to get as close as you need.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
jimmy40;2489682 said:
Just park on the side of the HWY and worry about your car later. What kind of fan are you?
:D

really...........geez...........get your butt in there and make some noise.............:starspin

JBS

Reaction score
iceberg;2489684 said:
you'll find people selling parking passes on teh side of the road just before the stadium. buy what you want to get as close as you need.

I like it! What lots are the good ones LOL.

Warick

Reaction score
Looks like the blue lot, or the red. Have fun at the game, and cheer extra loud. :D

texaspark.gif

JBS

Reaction score
Warick;2489697 said:
Looks like the blue lot, or the red. Have fun at the game, and cheer extra loud. :D

texaspark.gif

You guys are awesome!!! Thanks.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
YOu can park at University of Dallas for 10 bucks. Bit of hike though. I usually park right on the road for free, more of hike than UTD. If you are coming via 121 North, exit on Cistercian and you will see UTD there.

If not, Carl on 183. If not Days INN is fine, but not too convinient to get out.