On Side Kick

renny

Reaction score
I just hope we are ready for the openning onside kick to begin the game. Philly has done this in the past to try and set the tone of the game. One year it work for them (the pickle juice game), the other time Randall Williams caught the onside kick attempt and ran it in within seconds of the game for a Cowboys win.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
renny;3054740 said:
I just hope we are ready for the openning onside kick to begin the game. Philly has done this in the past to try and set the tone of the game. One year it work for them (the pickle juice game), the other time Randall Williams caught the onside kick attempt and ran it in within seconds of the game for a Cowboys win.

My dad's a huge Eagles fan and he has been telling me all week that's how the Chickens will start the game.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I dont see it happening. If the game was in Dallas, maybe. You are more likely to see Mike Vick actually make an impact play than the onside kick.

Temo

Reaction score
The 'surprise' onside kick has actually had a very high success rate over the years. I think teams should do it more often.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
They also tried it in 2005 and it backfired on them. We got off to an early lead and never looked back.

MONT17

Reaction score
Andy reid will have something that makes Wade look like a Campo sidekick... forcing him to use a timeout or a trick play, just as long as it doesnt cost the game!

It will happen bc Reid is a much better coach and he thinks his record v. the boys will be apart of his legacy... Wade thinks this is just 1 of 16!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I will never forget the Randall Williams td due to an ill-advised onside kick. :)