On to Cleveland!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Having the largest amount of fans also results in leading the pack when it pertains to HOMER fans.
Jerry is a very lucky man...................give them the sauce and let them dream about the Steak baby!!!
FG FG FG FG FG FG FG FG and more FG FG FG FG FG till we face teams like the Giants then were SuperBowl bound once again!!!
loooooooooooooooooooooool or better yet face GOOD teams and try to kick FG's while they're actually scoring TD's like big boys should be

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
loooooooooooooooooooooool or better yet face GOOD teams and try to kick FG's while they're actually scoring TD's like big boys should be
For 8 seasons we get slapped around against any real teams.
Our offense is primarily the culprit, not the defense who in many games have held their own on the field but we just can't score the points to win.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When did you become the Hall Monitor of these forums?
Seems you need to be seen in a light of importance...............forget about it as you're fighting a losing battle bud!!
You call out fans and get hurt when you get called out! Typical....let me know when the plane gets here...run along.
:muttley:

Adreme

Reaction score
I hear you and that's great, but if we can't stop him for whatever reason, none of that matters
That’s kinda a moot point as you could say that about any player. If they sign Nathan “5 INTs” Peterman and can’t stop him none of it matters. If they can’t stop a bottom 10 QB, and I’m being generous not calling Watson bottom 5, it is a much bigger problem than that game.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
There is a historic precedent that dome teams don’t perform the same in outdoor away stadiums. Dallas has taken that dichotomy to hyperbolic levels
It's made even worse when you put arbitrary filters so that you can leave out the playoff game they wont that should have put an end to the nonsense of that whole line of thinking.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
For 8 seasons we get slapped around against any real teams.
Our offense is primarily the culprit, not the defense who in many games have held their own on the field but we just can't score the points to win.
Man man man you are so on fire, have you looked at our offense up close??? Yeah we score a lot of points (I don't know how) and get yards, but to me that's from broken plays, and Dak scrambling around. When do you ever see the ball snapped and the ball is out and a guy was wide open like other teams do against us? Our offense is so boring and old it sickens me. We need to get rid of the OFFENSE that DAK is comfortable with and get a bit more hip and updated

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man man man you are so on fire, have you looked at our offense up close??? Yeah we score a lot of points (I don't know how) and get yards, but to me that's from broken plays, and Dak scrambling around. When do you ever see the ball snapped and the ball is out and a guy was wide open like other teams do against us? Our offense is so boring and old it sickens me. We need to get rid of the OFFENSE that DAK is comfortable with and get a bit more hip and updated
Dink and Dunk..............Boring is correct!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ when it's 3rd and 7+ you know we are all biting our nails knowing that interception is on its way!

Proof

Reaction score
Someone CHOKES and we all know who that is.......................You notice how every time he gets in the Redzone he's looking to run in for a TD.
Because the Redzone is the MOON to him...............panics opps another FG.
lead the league in tds though? lol make that make sense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Browns didn't get a 1st round pick last draft. They didn't get a 4th round pick either.

Their 2nd round pick DT Michael Hall, has been placed on the commissioners exempt list because he is expected to be suspended for domestic abuse. He will not play against the Cowboys.

Meanwhile, QB Deshawn Watson is experiencing soreness in his arm. His shoulder on that side was surgically repaired.

The Cleveland Browns just activated their two veteran starting OT's, Jack Conklin and Jedrick Wills from their injury list. Both sustained ligament damage during the 2023 season. Wills had been out since the 8th game and Conklin went out in the first week. Both were the starters from 2020 to 2022. The Cowboys game will be their first action and their next practice will be the first since their injuries.

Not only is Chubb out for the Cowboys game, just about every other Browns RB is on the injury list. Ford is the only exception. Pierre Strong and D'Onta Foreman are questionable.

Two valuable Browns players are also dealing with injury issues. CB Greg Newsome II was just activated. David Njoku returned to practice after an undisclosed injury and is still listed as questionable.
trap game Outdoors on the road against a very good D.. thats a Dallas trap game if I've ever seen one.

here comes 35 runs and great d on grass..yup ptsd games

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lead the league in tds though? lol make that make sense.
A whole lot of sub.500 teams add to that his garbage stats like the GB game but the Cowboys lose again.
I have no idea what your fan knowledge is but the dude has made a career vs the doggy NFC East.
Now say it ain't so...........
Tom Brady did the same in the AFC East but has 7 SB rings so all is cool......right?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It's made even worse when you put arbitrary filters so that you can leave out the playoff game they wont that should have put an end to the nonsense of that whole line of thinking.
You beat an 8-10 team. Is that the pinnacle of hubris you want to be able to gloat about? I added parameters so pummeling bad teams isn’t the accolade you’d be striving for, regardless of when it happens

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Browns are a Super Bowl contender when they are healthy. This maybe the toughest team with play in the first 6 weeks. I know the media hates Watson but they have one of the best offensive lines when healthy in the NFL. They had the best defense in the league last season and we all know how dangerous Amari can be. Glad we get them early before it gets cold in Cleveland.
Somehow I am not convinced on that statement.
Without effective QB play they cant reach thier potential. Their D is very good. Watson has not shown it yet.

CWR

Reaction score
You may have pulled the ripcord a tad early.

It's more of on to which FAs we can gobble up after cuts, especially at rb. We may have to bump this thread later lol.

plasticman

Reaction score
So we are so confident in our team that we are hoping the Browns woes help us win the game.
Yep championship attitude who knows maybe the Brown players will all get food poisoning before the night of the game????
I will be surprised if our offense scores more than 20 points in this one.
Tom Landry invented the coaching position of Quality Control specifically for the purpose of collecting information on upcoming rivals. This included, but was not limited to, discovering the injury status of opponent players.

Every team engages in speculation as to the strength of their opponents. You can bet the Browns are very curious when it comes to the Cowboys injuries.

It is relevant or else the Quality Control position would never exist.

shabazz

Reaction score
Thanks anyway for the heads up, but I could have gone all day without being advised of that unfortunate fact . . . :omg: :facepalm:
Browns defense allowed the least amount of yards per game last year.....shouldn't be an issue with our superior offense though

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Browns defense allowed the least amount of yards per game last year.....shouldn't be an issue with our superior offense though.
Yeah, I'm willing to wait and see what happens in that contest before coming to any premature conclusions. We'll see.

Cleveland is far from being a pushover at home with that defense being what it is. I'll still be pulling for Dallas, anyway.