On To The Giants

khiladi

Reaction score
The NFC East, outside the Cowboys, are complete trash. This isn’t the East of the 90s or even pre-Dak when the Giants were winning SBs and the Eagles divisions.

Also, it’s early in the season, not the late winter games on grass, meaning we have too much speed on the outside, plus we are running the ball consistently.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
This game should be a easy win for the cowboys
Usually , I wouldn't be so over confident but there seems to have been a culture change within the cowboys locker room. Also , I believe the giants
Just won their first game of the season and gave up over a hundred yards rushing to the saints

Thats exactly why this looks like a Trap game, players should not read too much into all the coverage they are getting and point spread and hope just walk in to secure victory , NOT gonna happen.

Play it as we take any divisional game ( with merit) and then we should win with comfortable ease.

Redline360

Reaction score
Giants have like the worst oline the last two years and haven't looked to stellar this year except last game. Will it continue though

Absolutely no reason why the cowboys shouldnt dominate on that side of the ball and get pressure on butter finger Jones to turn over the ball. Granted Jones has done a great job holding onto the ball this year so far....

Normally division games can get a little iffy but there's such a hug gap this year its almost disgusting

Last edited:

Ren

Reaction score
Their offense isn’t bad Daniel Jones is starting to look decent, Barkley is looking more like his pre injury self, and while their OL isn’t great it’s better than the last 2 we faced.

We should be able to have our way with their defense though, so unless they play prefect offense and catch a few breaks on D we should win this one comfortably

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Listen..#11 said Jones is on the list too...Here come the Dogs!!!!!

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I said the same for the Eagles...

We're going to kick their lilly arses.

However, unlike the Eagles there's nothing good enough about NY that I can celebrate with like having a Cheesesteak the day after.

I mean...I guess I could eat a sewer rat or watch a televised Broadway show. Or I could eat fire ants. Seems about all the same to me.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Wonder if the Giants DC tells the giants OC "I kinda wish you were still calling the Dallas plays this week"..lolol

lwehlers

Reaction score
both of last years games went down the final drive. i would not expect nothing less. the giants played well against the saints on sunday. if they do not turn the ball over this will be a close game hopefully the cowboys can keep running the ball as well as they have.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I'm sure MM has them in the Loop about this. No gimmies in the NFL. Play hard this week, play hard next week.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
both of last years games went down the final drive. i would not expect nothing less. the giants played well against the saints on sunday. if they do not turn the ball over this will be a close game hopefully the cowboys can keep running the ball as well as they have.

Im sorry what i expect is the Cowboys to kick the crap outta this team because they are not good....again "any given Sunday" but if both teams play to level we should put 40 on them...

Did I mention I do not like JG..yeah that guy he stole 10 years from us...I want retribution...#11 and the D need to be his final nail in the coffin

Cydios

Reaction score
This will be a dogfight.. should be a win, but Giants are a dog in a cage right now. They just won a game vs the Saints (of new). Dallas doesn't need to sleep on them, but if I were Dak, this is a payback game.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The Giants are a bad football with a bad offense, a bad offensive line, an average defense and a turnover machine at quarterback. They are the worst team we have played thus far and we are at home. They have already lost to the hapless Falcons at home, and would be 0-4 if the Saints hadnt blown a two score lead in the final 6 minutes. Their best player, Saquon Barkley, is averaging only 3.6 YPC and outside of a handful of plays has not looked like the player he was in 2018-2019.

This game should be over sometime in the third quarter

T-RO

Reaction score
I think we are going to focus on stopping Barkley

That's a guy that has had a bizarre career. He'll have one rush for 60 yards, and in his other 12 rushes he'll get 9 yards. O-line and coaching have help him back, but damn the Giants were stupid to draft a RB top 3 in draft.

He sure was scary his first season. Freakish.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Need to jump on them and get ahead quickly to take them out of the game. Let them know this ain't their day. And not let up in the 4th quarter like they did with the Kitties. Contain Jones in the pocket and pressure him all day. I would think they use Jaylon or Neal as a spy like they did with Hurts. In the end, Cowboys show their dominance and win, 42-17.