On Top Of Everything Else...The Cheerleader Outfits!

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Those Christmas outfits were nuts. :bow:

It didn't really hit me until after the game was in hand. I don't know if I should be commended or burned at the stake.:confused:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those Xmas outfits were designed by a former DCC - Terra Watson, who also designed the Desperados Dancers uniforms.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2494706 said:
Those Xmas outfits were designed by a former DCC - Terra Watson, who also designed the Desperados Dancers uniforms.

She is good. I am certainly no fashion expert, but damn the cheerleader outfits tonight were hot.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You guys remember Pierce's comments this week about the DC cheerleaders? He must have been checking them out because he was not much of a factor tonight!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
DandyDon1722;2494686 said:

It didn't really hit me until after the game was in hand. I don't know if I should be commended or burned at the stake.:confused:

yeah they were hot, so were the Ravens' girls ones this afternoon.

if only I could get my hot secretary to wear one of those to the office ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
viman96;2494730 said:
You guys remember Pierce's comments this week about the DC cheerleaders? He must have been checking them out because he was not much of a factor tonight!
What did he say?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boyzmamacita;2494757 said:
What did he say?
Never mind. I found it. What the heck? I guess it's a compliment.

On the subject of women, Pierce Thursday verbally ogled the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Admittedly, this particular federation of females very nearly demands objectification. But because Pierce is Pierce, he carried the analysis a step too far.

"They got the best cheerleaders in the league," he said. "Six-foot stallions. Six-foot things. Whatever they feed 'em, it's working."

You heard him right. "Six-foot things." Pierce not only goes where he wants to be, he says what he wants to say.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...looking_like_giant_boob.html?print=1&page=all

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Even the ones who get cut by Kelly Finglass on that show are hotter than hell. No shortage of hotties in line to be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DandyDon1722;2494686 said:

I watched the game with a buddy whose not much of a football fan. He pointed them out and I, of course, had to take notice. No shame there.

gmoney112

Reaction score
my gf said they were hot. and then she got me a beer. I LOVE MY LIFE

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I couldn't believe that little Phillipino girl didn't make it this year. She was really cute.

Also, I don't get why some guys on this board say our cheerleaders aren't good looking. But then, I'm a woman, so I guess I see things differently.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
gmoney112;2494807 said:
my gf said they were hot. and then she got me a beer. I LOVE MY LIFE

Did you she bring the beer wearing the cheerleader outfit? If so then I'd be jealous!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2494816 said:
I couldn't believe that little Phillipino girl didn't make it this year. She was really cute.

Also, I don't get why some guys on this board say our cheerleaders aren't good looking. But then, I'm a woman, so I guess I see things differently.

they are good looking but I do think at times they are overrated in that they are not better looking than cheerleaders for other teams. The Ravens ones were uber hot today.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan;2494823 said:
they are good looking but I do think at times they are overrated in that they are not better looking than cheerleaders for other teams. The Ravens ones were uber hot today.

They're not famous for their looks like you think. They're famous for USO tours to entertain the troops (more times than any other organization) and for being the first pro cheerleaders ever. If not for Dallas, the other squads wouldn't exist. Judging them based on outside beauty is a guy thing, of course.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
23j6gqd.gif