Reaction score
Who thinks we win this week?

I'm going on record as saying

Dallas 35
Giants 21

Romo throws for 4 td passes.

thssanders

Reaction score
cowboys 24, giants 20.... Defense keeps us in it with couple turnovers. Then we get a score late to win it.

thssanders

Reaction score
What worries me though is eli always plays his best against us... no matter how bad he has been playing recently. however, I think our defense will prove too much in this one. Just think how good they would be if the offense would put some time consuming drives together. They would be scary! Last week they were on the field all game and still only gave up 13 points. And actually got screwed on that ben scramble which made the fourth down and inches play easier.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
thssanders;2484270 said:
What worries me though is eli always plays his best against us... no matter how bad he has been playing recently. however, I think our defense will prove too much in this one. Just think how good they would be if the offense would put some time consuming drives together. They would be scary! Last week they were on the field all game and still only gave up 13 points. And actually got screwed on that ben scramble which made the fourth down and inches play easier.
Eli's will take a beating Sunday Night.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
thssanders;2484246 said:
cowboys 24, giants 20.... Defense keeps us in it with couple turnovers. Then we get a score late to win it.

This is more realistic.

There are many who say the game will be high scoring. But I think there will be a lot more defense involved.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Jacobs not playing really increases the Cowboys chances.

I don't think the Giants want to get in a shoot out with the Cowboys, not without Plaxico Burress.

I think Barber being out makes this more a close game than it would be if he were healthy.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
windward;2484240 said:
Who thinks we win this week?

I'm going on record as saying

Dallas 35
Giants 21

Romo throws for 4 td passes.
Please make it so for the Cowboys and my fantasy team!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a very good feeling about this game.

Cowboys 34

Giants 20

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I've given up predicting how this team will play on a weekly basis.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2484388 said:
Jacobs not playing really increases the Cowboys chances.

I don't think the Giants want to get in a shoot out with the Cowboys, not without Plaxico Burress.

I think Barber being out makes this more a close game than it would be if he were healthy.

Toomer has damaged us a lot (odds are great he gets a TD) and Eli throws a nice deep ball to him. Boss will move the chains on us.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I'm going to get ripped but oh well.

NYG: 27
Dal: 17

Distractions prove too much for a team who can't seem to focus on the task and hand and get the job done. This isn't the 90's.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Giants 23
Cowboys 10

The special plays that Romo and Witten drew up aren't enough. :D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I love this thread, more of these please.

I say 28 to 27 Cowboys in a nail biter.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Now I'm going back on my decision.

Our defense has been playing well as of late, and Jacobs is out for them. We have the talent to overtake them, even with injuries.

I just dont even know any more with this team. With all these distractions though, I'm sticking to my original prognosis.