Once more just for emphasis....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Our defense is putrid, who do they think they are giving up 7 points and 160 yards to the ****** VIKINGS????

9 completions? UNACCEPTABLE

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
You obviously didn't see the game, Darren Sharper was all over the field.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheCount;1722405 said:
And when he wasn't, his presence was.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;1722405 said:

I was visibly frightened sitting in my chair at the very mention of his name

thekavorka

Reaction score
I realize this thread was made in jest. But you can't really make an evaluation of the defense.

We're good against bad quarterbacks. How shocking.

jrumann59

Reaction score
thekavorka;1722431 said:
I realize this thread was made in jest. But you can't really make an evaluation of the defense.

As opposed to being bad against bad QBs. There are more avg to good QBs then there are bad and great QBs going by that you have to make the avg to bad look that way or you don't stand a chance to win games.

thekavorka

Reaction score
jrumann59;1722451 said:
As opposed to being bad against bad QBs. There are more avg to good QBs then there are bad and great QBs going by that you have to make the avg to bad look that way or you don't stand a chance to win games.

one game, I just want the defense to be good against a good qb. we'll see after the next 3 games.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
peplaw06;1722453 said:
Must have been an interesting game thread... sorry i missed that.
You might find out some thing about Tomson75 that will shock you.

Just a head's up.

jbsg02

Reaction score
that first possession didn't look very promising, luckily that wasn't the case the whole game

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
wow our defense play'd decent against a crappy offense:rolleyes: until they play good against a good offense i'm not impressed

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hostile;1722488 said:
You might find out some thing about Tomson75 that will shock you.

Just a head's up.

I don't know that it any more shocking that Greg Ellis has waited like 30 something years to encase his testicles...that's pretty shocking if you ask me.

...but yeah, you're right, I can see where some people might find orgies with defensinve lineman and chimpanzees odd. I guess I'm just not one of them. ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
thekavorka;1722431 said:

you're repeating this phrase over and over again. how shocking.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tomson75;1722537 said:
I don't know that it any more shocking that Greg Ellis has waited like 30 something years to encase his testicles...that's pretty shocking if you ask me.

...but yeah, you're right, I can see where some people might find orgies with defensinve lineman and chimpanzees odd. I guess I'm just not one of them. ;)
The Greg Ellis revelation affected me too. That is true.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1722535 said:
wow our defense play'd decent against a crappy offense:rolleyes: until they play good against a good offense i'm not impressed
So they can't win. They do well you give them no credit cause it's a bad offense. If they were to do bad to average you would rip them.

They played well, period. We have a bye week, Ellis and Newman will get healthier not to mention Henry. We'll be hungry against the Eagles.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Most teams schedules are going to be 55-60% avg to bad teams. You need to win those games and a few against the better teams on you schedule to make the playoffs. The Colts last year had a strength of schedule of like .52 which was one of the highest of NFL teams most teams are in the .45-.50 area.