One Beauty Has to Go Game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@timb2 ? Does Marie Claire (post 218) go by a different name or spelling? I had given serious consideration including her in my list and searched for her on Google and YouTube but only got results for the magazine by the same name, lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@timb2 ? Does Marie Claire (post 218) go by a different name or spelling? I had given serious consideration including her in my list and searched for her on Google and YouTube but only got results for the magazine by the same name, lol.
Yeah, I think he just looks for attractive women and posts them, even if he's never heard of them. He probably didn't know that was the magazine name.
:muttley:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Marie Claire
450px-Joy_for_Marie_Claire_Korea_on_October_25th_2022.jpg
Yeah, I think he just looks for attractive women and posts them, even if he's never heard of them. He probably didn't know that was the magazine name.
:muttley:
I just used the Google Lens feature on my phone, her name is Park Soo-young. But is known by the stage name Joy. She's an actress and founding member of the South Korean girl group Red Velvet.

GIF from Marie Claire photo shoot for @DallasEast's list:
VbZ9SCC.gif

:thumbup:

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just used the Google Lens feature on my phone, her name is Park Soo-young. But is known by the stage name Joy. She's an actress and founding member of the South Korean girl group Red Velvet.

GIF from Marie Claire photo shoot for @DallasEast's list:
VbZ9SCC.gif

:thumbup:
There must be some kind of glitch or it just does not like me but I used Google Lens too earlier and got folks who did not look like her.

My list has changed to top 11...

... so @Runwildboys does not scream bloody murder for me bumping off my number 10 to make room for her.

~ runs away from laptop in sheer terror ~