One Beauty Has to Go Game

timb2

Reaction score
Jennifer Castillo
MV5BMGQzZGJmYTQtNjg5OC00MjRmLWFlNzctNmMwYTlmYWQ3ODhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE5MDQ0NzQ0._V1_.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sinead Jenkins
Top-Model-Of-the-world_0011_Panama.jpg
That is a very dangerous pic. :laugh:

I think there is one thing we can all agree about and that is some of these beauties are larger than life.

'Larger' as in their photos are HUMONGOUS. I am considering a DIY post on resizing/cropping/hosting images. :muttley:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I think there is one thing we can all agree about and that is some of these beauties are larger than life.

'Larger' as in their photos are HUMONGOUS. I am considering a DIY post on resizing/cropping/hosting images. :muttley:
Do it, I barely know how to post a photo. I don’t know how from iphone or ipad! :lmao:

timb2

Reaction score

Please do, I can't figure it out on my phone either.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do it, I barely know how to post a photo. I don’t know how from iphone or ipad! :lmao:
Please do, I can't figure it out on my phone either.
I have not gotten around to doing anything yet but I did check out my cell (iPhone) to view images in this thread. I mainly read the site on a desktop or laptop monitor and have not paid close attention to differences before.

One thing I did notice right away is that images are auto-sized on my iPhone. For example the Jennifer Castillo photo in post #561 fits perfectly within the screen dimensions in portrait format, EVEN THOUGH it is a huge image of 1080x1620 pixels in size.

That is how most cell users view anything on their phone. I can see why nothing seems wrong with pics that way. However, the size of the same pic expands when I turn my cell 45 degrees into landscape format. Then it is just like on my computer or laptop monitors. The image must be scrolled to see the entire thing, which is kind of a personal pet peeve of mine. :laugh: That is a me problem and no one else's problem though.

No promises but I am still thinking about that DIY post at some point.