One Beauty Has to Go Game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hiromi Oshima
CVydgG7VAAA63eV.jpg
Love Hiromi! One of my favorite Playmates.

timb2

Reaction score
Is Halle Berry still the reigning champ or has any of these new pics changed your minds? Who is the #1 seed in this game( DallasEast get ready for the tournament brackets). All these new pics, it's like a Babes Royal Rumble. LOL!!

timb2

Reaction score
OK if you had to rank the TOP 32 Babes posted on this thread. Who is #1,2,3,4---32 in your opinion?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is Halle Berry still the reigning champ or has any of these new pics changed your minds? Who is the #1 seed in this game( DallasEast get ready for the tournament brackets). All these new pics, it's like a Babes Royal Rumble. LOL!!
In my mind, Halle is still the champ. Sure, she's getting older, but she still looks good, and to me, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen for many years. Gotta give it up for longevity.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Halle Berry still the reigning champ
Yes
or has any of these new pics changed your minds?
No
Who is the #1 seed in this game
Halle Berry.
( DallasEast get ready for the tournament brackets). All these new pics, it's like a Babes Royal Rumble. LOL!!
I am still just an observer and participant only right now. Not committing to overseeing another tournament. That is when the wolves come out. And they bite back hard when it comes downs to rules enforcement. :muttley:

ow :(