RatisBeast
Reaction score
recordshark2500.jpg

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Luckily i can't swim :eek: :(

I can swim but...The last time I saw a shark that big was in "JAWS" and I couldn't get in our pool for weeks after that.. let alone get into an open body of water...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I can swim but...The last time I saw a shark that big was in "JAWS" and I couldn't get in our pool for weeks after that.. let alone get into an open body of water...
We have a yearly tradition with the Boy Scout Troop for our Church. In the Summer we set up my TV and DVD player out by my pool and watch Jaws on inner tubes and rafts in the pool.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
We have a yearly tradition with the Boy Scout Troop for our Church. In the Summer we set up my TV and DVD player out by my pool and watch Jaws on inner tubes and rafts in the pool.

thats sooo mean...lol

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Damn you TB :D

Yeah.. He nor anyone else will ever see me near the water in a bikini again

Not even that Cowboys colored one - you know the one I'm talking about TB

joseephuss

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Here in Austin, we have a local theater where you can actually order food and beer and watch movies. It is a cool place and if you guys are ever in Austin, I recommend checking it out.

They do road shows as well. They show Jaws(also Open Water) out on the lake with everyone in inner tubes. They hire divers to go under and grab ankles and such.

They showed the Texas Chainsaw Massacre out in the area where it was filmed. They showed The Big Lebowski at a bowling alley.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Here in Austin, we have a local theater where you can actually order food and beer and watch movies. It is a cool place and if you guys are ever in Austin, I recommend checking it out.

They do road shows as well. They show Jaws(also Open Water) out on the lake with everyone in inner tubes. They hire divers to go under and grab ankles and such.

They showed the Texas Chainsaw Massacre out in the area where it was filmed. They showed The Big Lebowski at a bowling alley.
That's pretty dang cool....next time i go up and visit my friend in Austin i'll try and make it out there..... :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:

I didn't bathe for a month......
:rolleyes: jk OF COURSE