One Chip Challenge

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone tried the "One Chip Challenge?" I got mine in the mail yesterday and ate it immediately. Very hot but not the hottest thing I've ever eaten. Heat lasted about 20 minutes then it was gone.

I see on YouTube people throwing up after eating the chip. Pretty funny.....

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
What kinda chip? The chip on scannies shoulders?
Those would be some stale chips...:D And turns out you weren't far off...
Clever marketing team to make that "chip" not look like burn pizza crust w/this one chip challenge thing.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Shinaoi

Reaction score
About five years ago they had the hot sauce festival in dfw, and had all kind stuff. Well they would slice you a tiny piece of a ghost pepper to try if you wanted. I got one and touched it to the tip of my tongue, and could still feel it the next day almost like a mark.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ever see these ornamental peppers for sale? They are really hot, not really for eating because they are that hot.

3c2f80780507684a1c38a3dd87a4fbee--buffet-decorations-diy-garden.jpg

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the "One Chip Challenge?" I got mine in the mail yesterday and ate it immediately. Very hot but not the hottest thing I've ever eaten. Heat lasted about 20 minutes then it was gone.

I see on YouTube people throwing up after eating the chip. Pretty funny.....

We did it at my new job. I had the same reaction. Really hot for about 20 minutes, then went away. I've definitely had more painful experiences in the past.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had a ghost pepper and crawfish incident that left me with a welt on my leg and left foot. I told the cook to make his crawfish as hot as the kitchen could, thinking habanero or chipotle peppers. I conquered the meal, but it took me two days, and a dry cleaner later.

This chip is nothing.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I ate a Carolina Reaper pepper yesterday, whole. That was hot. Lasted 20 minutes but tore the **** outta my stomach. Still hurts.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I ate a Carolina Reaper pepper yesterday, whole. That was hot. Lasted 20 minutes but tore the **** outta my stomach. Still hurts.
Doesnt sound like that was the smartest of decisions. Why do people like to punish themselves that much?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I haven't had the one chip challenge but I bought these once. One chip is nothing, but working through a bag of these builds up in your system.

paq-002409.png