One Clown Calling Out Another Clown

Hardline

Reaction score

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Back when he worked at ESPN, Skip thought he had to be unbiased to be respected as a journalist, so he lied

IMG_1053.png.c8b296054e28d023ea2df7a3066370de.png

Now at Fox, he’s mentioned repeatedly how he’s been a proud lifelong cowboys fan and his favorite sports memories were watching the Cowboys win in the 70’s and that experience has shaped his journalism career

Carson

Reaction score
Back when he worked at ESPN, Skip thought he had to be unbiased to be respected as a journalist, so he lied

Now at Fox, he’s mentioned repeatedly how he’s been a proud lifelong cowboys fan and his favorite sports memories were watching the Cowboys win in the 70’s and that experience has shaped his journalism career
I believe that’s when he played the bad cop.

Tony “Romeo” and Team “Obliterator”.

Its all the same scripted crap.

Bayless = good. Sherman = bad. Keyshawn = median.

Shady / Joy = bad cop, Jones = good cop. Acho = median.

Its the same formula for all of these terrible shows.

You can pretty much guarantee if Philly wins, Sherman, Shady and Joy claim Dallas are frauds. If Dallas wins, they will just claim “I don’t trust them. Not until the postseason because 27 years yadda yadda yadda”

stilltheguru

Reaction score

You can pretty much guarantee if Philly wins, Sherman, Shady and Joy claim Dallas are frauds. If Dallas wins, they will just claim “I don’t trust them. Not until the postseason because 27 years yadda yadda yadda”
Lol 100 percent accurate. I mean, if you weren't right the shows would serve no purpose for "entertainment ". My issue is the laziness of these shows attaching everything to Dallas. I like that show first things first because that dude nick Wright trolls about the chiefs and Brock Purdy. The Cowboy thing is cheap and lazy

Carson

Reaction score
Lol 100 percent accurate. I mean, if you weren't right the shows would serve no purpose for "entertainment ". My issue is the laziness of these shows attaching everything to Dallas. I like that show first things first because that dude nick Wright trolls about the chiefs and Brock Purdy. The Cowboy thing is cheap and lazy
Absolutely. I can stomach a few of them.

But Joy Taylor and Richard Sherman are the absolute worst of them all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Undisputed is much better now Shannon was good and clearly carried the show but Sherman, Keyshawn and Mike bring a lot more. Sherman really is great always said that about him even when he was was Seahawk.

Keyshawn plays the middle but you can tell he's a Cowboy fan at heart but he has to be balance because of Mike and the fake Skip.

Sherman is the "bad cop" but does it much smarter and better than Shady or Joy or whoever else.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah its easier to stomach these shows knowing what they are doing. I'm fine with the pro and anti Cowboy angle. Doesn't bother me as much its just I can't stand how fake Skip is and Shady is terrible. He's getting better honestly but someone must've told him to actually watch film and give better critiques then "*** ***".

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Skips duplicity has been known amongst Cowboys fans for decades. If you dont know about it already, look up the book he wrote and what he said about Aikman in the 90's when he was a beat guy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hear you.

But I feel Sherman always reverts back to the same old “but you lost to Cardinals!”. He also picked Seattle to beat Dallas on Thursday, but now they aren’t a good team. That’s what bothers me about sherm.
I haven’t heard him say that yeah that’s disheartening…I felt he was doing a better job of being anti. I heard him admit he was wrong on Dak and Lamb.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Undisputed is much better now Shannon was good and clearly carried the show but Sherman, Keyshawn and Mike bring a lot more. Sherman really is great always said that about him even when he was was Seahawk.

Keyshawn plays the middle but you can tell he's a Cowboy fan at heart but he has to be balance because of Mike and the fake Skip.

Sherman is the "bad cop" but does it much smarter and better than Shady or Joy or whoever else.
It's better now because I don't have to turn the sound down every time Sharpe starts talking because he can't do so without yelling at the top of his lungs.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Water Pistol Pete. It amazes me people still listen to this blowhard and give him any sense of being relevant.

Carson

Reaction score
I haven’t heard him say that yeah that’s disheartening…I felt he was doing a better job of being anti. I heard him admit he was wrong on Dak and Lamb.
I get it. Nobody wants to watch a show they are pumping nothing but rainbows.

He fills that Shannon role. I’m more disappointed in Key. He was pretty pro and grounded on Dallas with Max / Jason.

1942willys

Reaction score

Bayless: Dallas Cowboys Are Better Than Philadelphia Eagles 'Top to Bottom'; What Skip Doesn't Know

The problem with reflecting on any analysis from Fox Sports' Skip Bayless - regarding "his team'' the Dallas Cowboys - is that he is a con man and a fraud who knows precious little about today's Cowboys and about football in general.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/bayless-dallas-cowboys-are-better-than-philadelphia-eagles-top-to-bottom-what-skip-doesnt-know#comments

actually that is an insult to clowns in general who are much better at their jobs and usually much better people as well

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
These idiots are on the same level as pro wrestlers. At each others throats while the cameras roll and big buddies behind the scenes. It’s all scripted. All of it.