One Clown Calling Out Another Clown

Praxit

Reaction score
The guy is such a media tool. I stopped hearing his intake years ago.

Best thing on that show was Shannon. Who was at least credible.

Carson

Reaction score
These idiots are on the same level as pro wrestlers. At each others throats while the cameras roll and big buddies behind the scenes. It’s all scripted. All of it.
Yep. Stephen A getting rich off Dallas and then laughing to Jerry about it

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I believe that’s when he played the bad cop.

Tony “Romeo” and Team “Obliterator”.

Its all the same scripted crap.

Bayless = good. Sherman = bad. Keyshawn = median.

Shady / Joy = bad cop, Jones = good cop. Acho = median.

Its the same formula for all of these terrible shows.

You can pretty much guarantee if Philly wins, Sherman, Shady and Joy claim Dallas are frauds. If Dallas wins, they will just claim “I don’t trust them. Not until the postseason because 27 years yadda yadda yadda”
yep a loss will prove all, a win nothing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's better now because I don't have to turn the sound down every time Sharpe starts talking because he can't do so without yelling at the top of his lungs.
Shannon is cool by me but yeah his dynamic with Stephen A isn't the same...probably because Stephen while terrible ain't as bad as Skip.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I get it. Nobody wants to watch a show they are pumping nothing but rainbows.

He fills that Shannon role. I’m more disappointed in Key. He was pretty pro and grounded on Dallas with Max / Jason.
I think Key still is but then they'd have THREE "pro" guys. So Keyshawn plays the "level headed" role which these shows enver have. They either have one guy all the way left or right. Never in between.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip Useless is a complete embarrassment and fraud as a sports media talking head. I absolutely refuse to watch anything he broadcasts because he has proven time and again to be completely unserious about reporting or commenting. He is the walking definition of a sports troll. It’s his entire gig now.

Skip lost all credibility in Dallas when he wrote for the old Dallas Times Herald newspaper back in the 80s and later in the 90s for the Dallas MN. He wrote a book about Tom Landry called “God’s Coach” which the Landry family and many former Cowboys players called “full of half-truths” and exaggerated insinuations.

In the mid-90s Skip was no longer welcome in the Cowboys locker room after his unsubstantiated insinuations about Troy Aikman being gay. He reported it as “a rumor” he heard from “some players”. Skip often used the “rumor” moniker to report all kinds of garbage to get readers for his column. To this day, Troy will not even utter Skip’s name. And if Skip had walked into the Cowboys locker room by the late 90s, he would have probably been punched out by numerous players.

I have great respect for real journalists and the job they do. I have known several real sports journalists over the years and they have integrity and let the truth speak for itself.

Skip Bayless is the lowest of the low in sports broadcasting. He exists to troll, exaggerate and use rumors and hearsay as truth. He gives every honest sports journalist a bad name.