One jersey, and only one purchase, which do you get?

notherbob

Reaction score
I cannot imagine anyone paying $200 for a jersey. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I'd rather keep the money and wear a cool cotton t-shirt or, better yet, a white cotton polo shirt with a collar to keep the sun off my neck. But then, I never did make much sense to some people.

Fool that I am, I would use the money to buy my wife or daughter another piece of gold jewelry that would retain its value over the long term, but what do I know? :eek::

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I wish they had the jersys of Ed "Too Tall" Jones or Bill Bates.

Two of my favorite Cowboys of all time.

Both are definitely HOF'ers:)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GoCowboysGo said:
I wish they had the jersys of Ed "Too Tall" Jones or Bill Bates.

Two of my favorite Cowboys of all time.

Both are definitely HOF'ers:)
There are a handful of Jones jerseys on eBay every now and then.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I'm going with #31. Love watching the assassins. I'd prob go with throwback too given the choice.
If you're asking who is the safe bet, it's Roy. I currently have Roy in white and Witten in throwback. My next jersey will probably be Ware in blue.

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
I cannot imagine anyone paying $200 for a jersey. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I'd rather keep the money and wear a cool cotton t-shirt or, better yet, a white cotton polo shirt with a collar to keep the sun off my neck. But then, I never did make much sense to some people.

A agree with Bob. I can't make myself spend that kind of money on a jersey. However after watching Roy Williams on TBDSS I was laughing so hard that if I bought one today it would have to be a RW throwback.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Well its nice to see not everyone has forgotten about some of the great players already on this team. I vote for Newman because I already have jerseys of all those players except for henson bledsoe and owens. I might be tempted to buy an owens jersey too :) heh

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
dreamshatterer said:
I googled that team, (soccer is my true love, I love the premier league but hard to keep up here in the US with no coverage), who the hell thought of that color scheme, burgandy and sky blue?!?!?!?

I can't believe you like kickball better then ( what it's called here ) American football. I have to endure it every weekend because that's the biggest reason my mates go drinking. I'll gladly swap countries with you. 50 hours of kickball a week on TV here, you are welcome to it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
#81 Terrell Owens - not a REAL Cowboy-just a hired gun

#96 Marcus Spears - is a 2nd year player - no history

#7 Drew Henson - I'm rooting for him - but, they better not print up too many of those jerseys

#94 DeMarcus Ware - see Marcus Spears

#31 Roy Williams - as you can see, this my choice

#21 Julius Jones - see DeMarcus Ware

#82 Jason Witten - I would wear his

#41 Terrence Newman - see Jason Witten

I'd rather wear one of the legend jerseys. (Aikman, Staubach, Dorsett, etc.) - EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Old School, baby.

235-179-1009_a.jpg

235-26-1009_b.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
bbgun said:
Old School, baby.

235-179-1009_a.jpg

235-26-1009_b.jpg

Sweet...that's my main man, too!! The man could glide...slide, and hide!

HEY...I JUST HIT 500 POSTS! LOL...don't I get, like a hat, or tee shirt, or decoder ring or something? LOL

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars said:
HEY...I JUST HIT 500 POSTS! LOL...don't I get, like a hat, or tee shirt, or decoder ring or something? LOL
Sure. It should be in your mail box in a couple of days. :rolleyes:

acheman

Reaction score
Since you said BANK on I went with Witten. If that disvclaimer had not been there I would have said Henson. Of course I already own or have owned Staubach (as achild), Aikman, Moose, Roy Williams, Witten, and Henson jersey's so it was a reach for me to answer honestly.

Reaction score
BAZ said:
I can't believe you like kickball better then ( what it's called here ) American football. I have to endure it every weekend because that's the biggest reason my mates go drinking. I'll gladly swap countries with you. 50 hours of kickball a week on TV here, you are welcome to it.

I was born and raised around soccer. It will always be my favorite sport. But as wierd as this may sound, football is my passion. I get into football WAY more than I do into soccer, but I love soccer.

Justin

Reaction score
I would rather wear a MBIII jersey then a Julius Jones jersey.