One of my pet cats; cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Kelton Tindal, Newberry- Are you looking for the fastest man at the NFL Scouting Combine? Tindal could be the one as he reportedly ran in the 4.2-4.3 range, with clocks as low as 4.22, as his junior pro day while measuring in at 6’2, 189 pounds. He caught 39 passes for 745 yards and 6 touchdowns while rushing for two touchdowns as well. He needs to bulk up and is considered a pure linear threat at this point but has potential. Keep tabs on this name. This is one of my pet cats.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I remember you talking about him last year. He had a nice catch in the Texas vs Nation game but really struggles with the WR position. Definately a FA project.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;3271850 said:
I remember you talking about him last year. He had a nice catch in the Texas vs Nation game but really struggles with the WR position. Definately a FA project.

yep, thats why you may want to draft him about the 7th round, that kind of speed you just dont teach, and remember this, the catch he made, he beat the cornerback and safety and caught the ball thrown over the wrong shoulder.