One of the funniest movies you can ever watch

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
NFL Films picked the Ice Bowl for the Green Bay Packers version and the 92 NFC Championship for the Cowboys version. What great victories do the Eagles have as their one game? :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
NFL Films picked the Ice Bowl for the Green Bay Packers version and the 92 NFC Championship for the Cowboys version. What great victories do the Eagles have as their one game? :D
4th and 26 ? :rolleyes: LMAO

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I liked this:
Customers interested in this film were also interested in these films:

Star Wars - Episode III, Revenge of the Sith Theatrical Release (Rate it)
Alien Vs. Predator Theatrical Release ~ Sanaa Lathan (Rate it)

This leads me to believe all Eagles fans are dorks. They also thought Alien vs Predator was about former corner Al Harris.

Now where is the one about customers interested in this also enjoyed:
The Lessons of the Heimlich Manuever: How to prevent choking.

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
4th and 26 ? :rolleyes: LMAO

I think the Eagles should be renamed the Eisenhowers

Because it was the 2nd to last month of the Eisenhower administration they won their last NFL title..

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
While you're browsing Amazon, don't forget what gets released in two days:

0060572116.01._PE32_PI_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Although the reviews are hardly promising. :D

Editorial Reviews
From Publishers Weekly

"Are you kidding me?" asked a Sports Illustrated story in early 2003, shortly after autocratic Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones hired equally autocratic Bill Parcells ("The Big Tuna") as head coach of his NFL franchise. It was a sentiment repeated throughout the world of professional football, a world in which the fortunes of the Cowboys had declined after three consecutive 5–11 seasons, and a world Shropshire seeks to expose in this uneven examination of the Cowboys' 2003 season. Shropshire (Seasons in Hell; etc.), a writer for Playboy, Sports Illustrated and Slate.com, takes a magnifying glass to the Cowboys' amazingly improbable 10–6 record in Parcells's first season. He plumbs coaching philosophies, quarterback controversies and locker-room gossip, seeking to understand the reason for the team's first trip to the playoffs since 1999. Shropshire pores over each game, and even transcribes the coach's public utterances. Inexplicably, though, he devotes little space to the relationship between owner and coach. Maddeningly digressive (containing meditations, at times lengthy, on subjects such as zombies, the 2012 Olympics, motivational speaking and hurricanes) and listlessly written ("[Flozell] Adams is a player of gigantic physical size"), the book will appeal to only the most devoted fans.

Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
While you're browsing Amazon, don't forget what gets released in two days:

0060572116.01._PE32_PI_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Although the reviews are hardly promising. :D

Editorial Reviews
From Publishers Weekly

"Are you kidding me?" asked a Sports Illustrated story in early 2003, shortly after autocratic Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones hired equally autocratic Bill Parcells ("The Big Tuna") as head coach of his NFL franchise. It was a sentiment repeated throughout the world of professional football, a world in which the fortunes of the Cowboys had declined after three consecutive 5–11 seasons, and a world Shropshire seeks to expose in this uneven examination of the Cowboys' 2003 season. Shropshire (Seasons in Hell; etc.), a writer for Playboy, Sports Illustrated and Slate.com, takes a magnifying glass to the Cowboys' amazingly improbable 10–6 record in Parcells's first season. He plumbs coaching philosophies, quarterback controversies and locker-room gossip, seeking to understand the reason for the team's first trip to the playoffs since 1999. Shropshire pores over each game, and even transcribes the coach's public utterances. Inexplicably, though, he devotes little space to the relationship between owner and coach. Maddeningly digressive (containing meditations, at times lengthy, on subjects such as zombies, the 2012 Olympics, motivational speaking and hurricanes) and listlessly written ("[Flozell] Adams is a player of gigantic physical size"), the book will appeal to only the most devoted fans.

Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
a "must have" for those who own the troy aikman coloring book "things change".

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
latest tasteless offering by the farrelly brothers - alternative title "there's something about choking"...

AJM1613

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

Kicking your *** in the 1980 NFCCG or the three NFL Titles we have.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

New both of those were coming AJM... :rolleyes:

Anything more recent? :D

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

Oooooooo. Real good one. Those NFL Titles are not a Super Bowl. You still have on Super Bowls.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Oh, you mean the game before you guys got your a**es kicked in the SB by the Raiders? The Eagles DO have all those other SB victories they can brag about though......or not. Yeah I think my grandfather saw the last championship the Eagles won. Talk regular season nonsense if you like, but not championships - because that's an argument you can't win around here.