Twitter: One positive about Garrett today

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
If Skippy wold just accept my response was directly from Jason's press conference this would be done.
Retards just can't handle reality.
Not my problem. He started the name calling.

You just don’t get it. Are you that dense? Never mind. That’s a rhetorical question. I never questioned that Garrett said that because I haven’t had the stomach to watch the press conference. I said he was mistaken if he did say it. Either that or he just doesn’t want to admit he lost his cool and got a flag for it. For the last time, why did they review and reverse the call if he was out of challenges?

Haimerej

Reaction score
You just don’t get it. Are you that dense? Never mind. That’s a rhetorical question. I never questioned that Garrett said that because I haven’t had the stomach to watch the press conference. I said he was mistaken if he did say it. Either that or he just doesn’t want to admit he lost his cool and got a flag for it. For the last time, why did they review and reverse the call if he was out of challenges?

He didn't say that.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Penalty question is asked around :52. He was mad because they saw it was a catch and having to use the challenge meant they couldn't use it later. Also- note the fly.

So, the dip**** that has been arguing with me is either a damned liar or he doesn’t understand English. Garrett didn’t say a damned thing about being flagged for being out of challenges.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The psychoanalysis going on in this thread about what JG is thinking is hilarious. Some of you hate him so much. lol It's personal like he kicked your dog.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was asked if the flag was for spiking the challenge. He said in his presser the reason he got the flag was he was out of challenges and he had to clear up this play. His only choice was to throw the challenge and take the penalty (for challenging without a challenge). He did. And we went down and scored.
I'm confused. How did we get the ruling on the field overturned if he was out of challenges?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I'm confused. How did we get the ruling on the field overturned if he was out of challenges?

We didn’t because we weren’t out of challenges like I’ve been saying all along. Apparently the guy just made up the whole thing about Garrett saying he was flagged for being out of challenges. Probably too drunk to understand what was said at the press conference.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He was asked if the flag was for spiking the challenge. He said in his presser the reason he got the flag was he was out of challenges and he had to clear up this play. His only choice was to throw the challenge and take the penalty (for challenging without a challenge). He did. And we went down and scored.
That's not what happened at the presser. You should go back and rewatch it OR just stop making crap up. :rolleyes:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We didn’t because we weren’t out of challenges like I’ve been saying all along. Apparently the guy just made up the whole thing about Garrett saying he was flagged for being out of challenges. Probably too drunk to understand what was said at the press conference.
Mine was a rhetorical question. :grin:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

You don't get an extra challenge by taking a penalty. So not only did he not say that, you don't understand the rules.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

We mock, and rightfully so, that Garrett is almost robotic on the sidelines. He is someone who keeps his cool probably a little too well. It's impressive that the refs got under his skin the way they did, and they seem to be interfering with the game more and more and more each season.

By the way, I'm not just saying this was against Dallas - I thought the late penalty on Green Bay today was BS as well. I had the same reaction when McCarthy was chasing the ref down the sideline last year. It's already hard enough to win in this league, but penalties are out of control.

That was such a soft penalty

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Can you imagine that same ref was snippy with a guy like bellicheck? He'd be fired tomorrow.

People think garret is a joke, and this confirms it today the refs do as well.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You don't get an extra challenge by taking a penalty. So not only did he not say that, you don't understand the rules.
Apparently there’s many things he doesn’t understand such as the English language.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If Skippy wold just accept my response was directly from Jason's press conference this would be done.
Retards just can't handle reality.
Not my problem. He started the name calling.

It appears you provoked him.
He never claimed you were wrong.
He was saying it didn't make sense.