Twitter: One positive about Garrett today

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What ever, getting a 15 yard penalty is never justified from a HC.

We scored. It was justified, you're a wuss. The refs were interfering with the game, making a coach use up his challenge flags on BS calls. Again, it was justified and you'll be seeing more coaches do this....because it's justified.

The game is being overly controlled right now. It's tough beating your opponent, it's tougher when refs get involved.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Who cares, seriously, once again Rodgers came in here and mopped the floor with his arse and made this bunch sniff it while we got to watch all the coaches stare at the field like deer in the head lights. We can hope all we want, but the truth is, were just a tad bit better then those teams we beat. period, that's it. We have a bunch of over paid clowns running around pretending to be NFL pros, an owner who can't get out of his own way and a HC and staff who are better suited to playing that clown car stint, you know the one where it stops and the clowns never quit getting out of a VW beetle.....

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That’s incorrect. He was not out of challenges. You get two and he had only used one. It looked pretty obvious to me the ref didn’t like how he slammed it down.

Garrett called the ref a naughty word. That's why he was flagged.

Brax

Reaction score
We scored. It was justified, you're a wuss. The refs were interfering with the game, making a coach use up his challenge flags on BS calls. Again, it was justified and you'll be seeing more coaches do this....because it's justified.

The game is being overly controlled right now. It's tough beating your opponent, it's tougher when refs get involved.
GB didn't have any trouble beating Dallas, they over came bad calls, take off the foil homer hat, Dallas stunk, scoring has zero to do with anything after JG blew it again.

Brax

Reaction score
Garrett called the ref a naughty word. That's why he was flagged.
It's tough to hold a discussion with one who says "He was not out of challenges. You get two and he had only used one" I'm not sure what folks don't understand, you don't get to abuse the refs plain and simple.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I am not big in to AI just yet, but I wont mind if it replaces the refs.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
GB didn't have any trouble beating Dallas, they over came bad calls, take off the foil homer hat, Dallas stunk, scoring has zero to do with anything after JG blew it again.

Actually, Packers struggled for 2 quarters themselves. And not everything is equal, in an already frustrating game and needing to climb back against a good team - it gets frustrating that refs are dong their job poorly and it's impacting the game. You think a coach wants to have to use a challenge there due to ref ineptitude?

> foil homer hat

Maybe, like you have some actual firing brain cells, you go back and read my OP. I said officiating was bad for both teams and it DID impact both teams. You want to try again? Maybe restart your brain before commenting again. Must be overheating.

Brax

Reaction score
Actually, Packers struggled for 2 quarters themselves. And not everything is equal, in an already frustrating game and needing to climb back against a good team - it gets frustrating that refs are dong their job poorly and it's impacting the game. You think a coach wants to have to use a challenge there due to ref ineptitude?

> foil homer hat

Maybe, like you have some actual firing brain cells, you go back and read my OP. I said officiating was bad for both teams and it DID impact both teams. You want to try again? Maybe restart your brain before commenting again. Must be overheating.
The only over heat is yours from the tin foil hat you wear, go back and look at my response to your posts in relation to when you posted your replies, take the hat off it's frying your brain and impairing your common sense.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The only over heat is yours from the tin foil hat you wear, go back and look at my response to your posts in relation to when you posted your replies, take the hat off it's frying your brain and impairing your common sense.

Your claim makes little to no sense since I never mentioned any form of bias, and I have said this is league wide and other coaches will also start responding in the same way in the face of this.

Maybe read the actual freakin' thread before responding to me so you stop derailing? This is not about "bias against the Cowboys", if you want to go call out those fans then you can start your own thread. Don't come into mine and derail.

Aven8

Reaction score
He did show emotion, but Richard looked like he wanted to fight the ref! Loved it

Brax

Reaction score
Your claim makes little to no sense since I never mentioned any form of bias, and I have said this is league wide and other coaches will also start responding in the same way in the face of this.

Maybe read the actual freakin' thread before responding to me so you stop derailing? This is not about "bias against the Cowboys", if you want to go call out those fans then you can start your own thread. Don't come into mine and derail.
What ever floats your boat, you had best reread I answered your OP you just don't like the message, no need to cry everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What ever floats your boat, you had best reread I answered your OP you just don't like the message, no need to cry everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

This is not an "opinion", you are misquoting me in one post stating the "OP said this" - you couldn't even get that right. Now you're incorrect about my "bias" when my OP, which you clearly didn't read, states the complete opposite.

Drinking early this morning or is the brain misfiring? Maybe both? We're done here. Stop stinking this place up with stupid.

Brax

Reaction score
This is not an "opinion", you are misquoting me in one post stating the "OP said this" - you couldn't even get that right. Now you're incorrect about my "bias" when my OP, which you clearly didn't read, states the complete opposite.

Drinking early this morning or is the brain misfiring? Maybe both? We're done here. Stop stinking this place up with stupid.
yeah yeah what ever , ask your keeper to watch you closely today.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

We mock, and rightfully so, that Garrett is almost robotic on the sidelines. He is someone who keeps his cool probably a little too well. It's impressive that the refs got under his skin the way they did, and they seem to be interfering with the game more and more and more each season.

By the way, I'm not just saying this was against Dallas - I thought the late penalty on Green Bay today was BS as well. I had the same reaction when McCarthy was chasing the ref down the sideline last year. It's already hard enough to win in this league, but penalties are out of control.

Its not about him being "robotic" - it the mentality that he brings...

Bill Parcells - Bill Belichek - Jimmy Johnson - Jason Garrett - can you spot the one out of place?

Yes, its obviously Jason - not cause he doesn't have a ring but because he's doesn't know how to push guys and keep them hungry.

Jason instills that "oh this is the NFL, its hard to win" mentality, where the other coaches are never satisfied.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
It's tough to hold a discussion with one who says "He was not out of challenges. You get two and he had only used one" I'm not sure what folks don't understand, you don't get to abuse the refs plain and simple.
Refs deserve all the abuse you can give them and more. Players should run over those guys every chance they get.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

I’m am sure you didn’t read this thread and have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

catiii

Reaction score
I'm guessing the ref was condescending first in tone of voice for no reason at all. Only then did JG get pissed off.
Ref is lucky he's got teeth left.