One statistical difference between Romo and Campbell

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I just noticed this and thought it was hilarious, enjoy!

Last season Tony Romo threw 36 TD passes

Jason Campbell has thrown 32 CAREER TD passes

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
30yrheel;2454208 said:
extremeskins have thrown campbell under the bus

Only about 40% of them surprisingly enough, the rest are blaming everyone BUT Campbell

Boysboy

Reaction score
Campbell doesn't make mistakes, to his credit. However-he's pretty limited. He's only effective if he has a run game wearing down the opposing defenses. Otherwise, when his team needs to make a play in critical parts of the game, he CAN'T be relied on.

BTW-I thought Joe Gibbs and Al Saunders were holding him back? Jim Zorn isn't, so what happened?

The Panch

Reaction score
Seeing as their offense goes thru Clinton Portis and ours goes thru the air, that's expected. Plus, their offense is just weak. Only thing they did better than us most of the season was not turn the ball over, but those things have changed recently.

zack

Reaction score
On almost every pass play, he stares down and locks in on only one receiver....

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I got banned from ES last week because I said "Your offense looks horrible today." :lmao2: (When they were playing the Seahawks)

dfense

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2454203 said:
I just noticed this and thought it was hilarious, enjoy!

Last season Tony Romo threw 36 TD passes

Jason Campbell has thrown 32 CAREER TD passes
How about Romo sacked 9 times

Campbell sacked like almost 30 times.

Boysboy

Reaction score
zack;2454285 said:
On almost every pass play, he stares down and locks in on only one receiver....

He was more effective with Gibbs' schemes b/c it was simpler. However-he can't throw those quick slants and intermediate passes effectively, which is what they do alot in the WCO.

The Skins' D isn't bad at all-they're on the field alot and wear out b/c Campbell can't get his O to move the chains consistently.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hell, some of you get on and off the bus so much you've worn your shoes out. I wouldn't be calling out ES for throwing people under the bus.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Campbell isn't tooo bad but thats typical Skins fans for you. I'm glad we have Romo! Hes got that Moxie. Hes already shattered a bunch of Aikmans old records.