Reaction score
30yrheel;2454208 said:
extremeskins have thrown campbell under the bus

hey at least those racial slurs didnt make him go to the back of the bus

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
jobberone;2454342 said:
Hell, some of you get on and off the bus so much you've worn your shoes out. I wouldn't be calling out ES for throwing people under the bus.

yep, it can get so bad that......i think theres still pieces falling from the sky...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Another big difference between the two is their respective win-loss record.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Campbell has turned out to be a better player than I thought he would be. In the right situation he could probably be pretty successful, but that would be one of those conservative bus driver situations. which most don't see as ideal. So I give him credit for not being a bad QB, but he isn't going to be in the HOF anytime soon, either.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IMO what makes Campbell look even less effective is the current crop of young QBs that are producing at a high level. I would not be surprise if he is a year or two removed from being a full time backup.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
k0wb0y;2454364 said:
yep, it can get so bad that......i think theres still pieces falling from the sky...

Way too often. As long as it doesn't hit my car.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2454503 said:
Does Campbell really have 10td passes in 12 games? Yikes... :eek:

I just checked a handful of QBs and surprisingly there are quite a few with around the same amounts of TDs. JaMarcus Russell only has 7 TDs on the season.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
1fisher;2454276 said:
Even TR1?:eek:

TR1 = IDIOT

Someone, I don't remember who, posted on ES today that they should start pulling even harder against the Cowboys because if they don't make the playoffs they don't want to have to watch us in the playoffs. The most obsessive group of idiots I've ever seen. Pathetic really. As we all know, they hate us more than they love their own team. The absolute definition of jealousy.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
viman96;2454528 said:
I just checked a handful of QBs and surprisingly there are quite a few with around the same amounts of TDs. JaMarcus Russell only has 7 TDs on the season.

That would be because he sucks, as does his entire team.

DTK

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2454584 said:
TR1 = IDIOT

Someone, I don't remember who, posted on ES today that they should start pulling even harder against the Cowboys because if they don't make the playoffs they don't want to have to watch us in the playoffs. The most obsessive group of idiots I've ever seen. Pathetic really. As we all know, they hate us more than they love their own team. The absolute definition of jealousy.
That TR1 is on some serious Cowboys hateraid. He thinks Ware is just a stat guy!?!?!?! What an idiot. Anyhow...

Romo can carry a team. A team has to carry Campbell. End of discussion.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2454203 said:
I just noticed this and thought it was hilarious, enjoy!

Last season Tony Romo threw 36 TD passes

Jason Campbell has thrown 32 CAREER TD passes

:lmao: :lmao2:

JC sucks really. i was watchin the skins game today, and campbell is terrible, at decision making! he tries to throw the ball right into double, teams etc. im so gald we have a smart QB like romo!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2454584 said:
TR1 = IDIOT

You can pretty much say that about any of the other teams' fans about us. When we lost that playoff game to the Giants last year, almost all of the other teams' MBs(except for the Chargers b/c of their anomosity toward Eli) threw a party. It was probably the most painful week I've experienced, really-even Letterman, Leno, Conan, the chicks on The View(I think), and Bill Maher were taking their fair share of swipes at us as well.

As for Skins fans, they're not bad at all. Extreme Skins is pretty respectful, and alot of Skins fans I know are pretty kind. They're nowhere near being Eagles fans.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
T.O81;2454599 said:
:lmao: :lmao2:

JC sucks really. i was watchin the skins game today, and campbell is terrible, at decision making! he tries to throw the ball right into double, teams etc. im so gald we have a smart QB like romo!!

I would say that Romo is more guilty of that sort of issue than Campbell is. However, Romo is an order of magnitude better in every other facet of QB play.

You have to take some chances in this league to make plays. Campbell is much more hesitant to do that than Romo is. Romo just lets it fly.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2454584 said:
TR1 = IDIOT

TR1 is also bi-polar. About 1/2 of the time this year, he's been focusing on trashing the Giants. Even the other ES posters are laughing him off for it.