One thing has become quite clear to me (re: Texas vs. Oklahoma)

Roughneck

Reaction score
......and that is, one way or another, there is going to be a massive amount of crow served up on this board by the victorious side.

Props to the Moderators for making this sweet new board. It will come in quite handy for one fanbase starting Saturday Afternoon.

:D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
texas.gif

Texas, meet mister crow:

crow.jpg

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
texas.gif

Texas, meet mister crow:

crow.jpg

maybe if A & M could beat Teaxs once in awhile, you wouldn't have to smack talk during UT/OU week?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
phillycowboyslover said:
maybe if A & M could beat Teaxs once in awhile, you wouldn't have to smack talk during UT/OU week?

OUCH!!!!!! LOL

TxStar61

Reaction score
Can't wait till Saturday! Sweet Feet of Peterson runnin all OVER the place! :cool:

Reaction score
RoughneckIt will come in quite handy for one fanbase starting Saturday Afternoon.[/QUOTE said:
You might take notice that the only "fanbase" that's been doing the lion's share of the talking is the one's from N. of the Red, well, them and one pissant from the "school of engineers who can’t" w/ a SERIOUS "notice me" complex.

Trust me, if Texas finally breaks their 4 year curse and pulls out a W, 'bout the only thing you'll see from me is a "sigh," and a strategically placed sigline in one particular OU fan's sigline.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:

Maybe if you tok your head out of your a** for 2 seconds you would see one of my many posts that make it clear I am an OU fan as well. I want OU to win because I always want them to win as long as they arent playing A&M.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Maybe if you tok your head out of your a** for 2 seconds you would see one of my many posts that make it clear I am an OU fan as well. I want OU to win because I always want them to win as long as they arent playing A&M.

that's even worse...who roots for more than one team, anyways?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
that's even worse...who roots for more than one team, anyways?

Alot of people, surely you dont hate every other team in college football right? Half of my family went to OU, half went to A&M. I was raised to like both, and I just happened to go to A&M because it was more in line with the studies I wanted. So A&M is my #1 team, but OU is #2.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
Ughhhh, wellllll ummmmm..... ~glances down at Moderators section~

Count me in there as well...I follow WVU and Marshall.

And anyone that plays Notre Dame :D

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Count me in there as well...I follow WVU and Marshall.

And anyone that plays Notre Dame :D

YOUUU know what I was getting at pal.... don't try to muddy the waters of my obvious attempt at rabble-rousing w/ your convoluted logic!!!

:p

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
YOUUU know what I was getting at pal.... don't try to muddy the waters of my obvious attempt at rabble-rousing w/ your convoluted logic!!!

:p

evlgrin_.gif

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Trust me, if Texas finally breaks their 4 year curse and pulls out a W, 'bout the only thing you'll see from me is a "sigh," and a strategically placed sigline in one particular OU fan's sigline.

What is this? Some kind of Jedi Mind-Trick to keep me from gloating Sat. afternoon?

I'm not buying it Horn. ;)

Roughneck

Reaction score
bump

Just got home from Big D.

Props to OU for once again doing what it took to win. Y'all sure look like the #1 team in the nation to me.

Oh and I'd just like to add "FIRE GREG DAVIS' SPINELESS ***!"

:mad: