One thing is 4 sure,if we make the playoffs....

juck

Reaction score
We wont face defenses like Pitts and Balt again unless we get to the SB.No defense in the NFC is like those two.We actually may have the best defense in the NFC,minus those two final runs of course.lol.

The Panch

Reaction score
And we'd be in a dome going to Minny unless they choke the division to Chicago. Or Atlanta could lose and I think we'd go to AZ.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
doesnt matter this team is not gonna beat philly in philly.

this team is cursed like the cubs. i seriously believe that after the seattle playoff game.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The Panch;2516163 said:
And we'd be in a dome going to Minny unless they choke the division to Chicago. Or Atlanta could lose and I think we'd go to AZ.

IF we do get in, that's the scenario I want.

I'd like us to get another shot at them.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Yes, our vindication will be beating the Ravens in the Super Bowl. I can't wait.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rack;2516326 said:
IF we do get in, that's the scenario I want.

I'd like us to get another shot at them.

Arizona is locked into the fourth seed, so we would need the Rams to beat the Falcons.

If we beat the Eagles, it looks like we'll go to Chicago or Minnesota.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Asklesko;2516144 said:
So we'll lose the Super Bowl?

Yeah just what we need...Pitt to beat us for their 6th :(

That would suck more than last night or the Pitt game

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2516465 said:
Arizona is locked into the fourth seed, so we would need the Rams to beat the Falcons.

If we beat the Eagles, it looks like we'll go to Chicago or Minnesota.

Go Rams.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
We are officially in the playoffs..........we have to win from here on out or it is vacation time.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Right now this team could not beat the Detroit lions. The players don't care, the coaches for the most part are useless, and the owner seems delusional.

- #1 in the league in penalties.....No discipline.
- Losing record for past 12 years in December.....No leadership.
- Players giving up on plays.....No heart or drive.
- Coaches unable or unwilling to make adjustments.....Just Stupid.
- Owner who continues to buy the same lame bull****......Senility or Delusional.
- Romo chokes in pressure situation at the end of season while playing like it is the first game of season....no sense of urgency or understanding of key situations. Poor Decesion Making!!!
- Prima Donna players just collecting paychecks while putting forth the least amount of effort.....Lazy and Worthless....Lack of Character and Pride.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo's performance is crucial to our success, no doubt, but if the defense would cause more turnovers, this team would go deep into the playoffs.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Disturbed;2516514 said:
Right now this team could not beat the Detroit lions. The players don't care, the coaches for the most part are useless, and the owner seems delusional.

- #1 in the league in penalties.....No discipline.
- Losing record for past 12 years in December.....No leadership.
- Players giving up on plays.....No heart or drive.
- Coaches unable or unwilling to make adjustments.....Just Stupid.
- Owner who continues to buy the same lame bull****......Senility or Delusional.
- Romo chokes in pressure situation at the end of season while playing like it is the first game of season....no sense of urgency or understanding of key situations. Poor Decesion Making!!!
- Prima Donna players just collecting paychecks while putting forth the least amount of effort.....Lazy and Worthless....Lack of Character and Pride.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

yawh, overrreact much?

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2516557 said:
yawh, overrreact much?

Not much....I see you live in a fantasy world if you think what I said is over reacting. Perhaps your drinking the same cool aid that Jerry is these days.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Disturbed;2516578 said:
Not much....I see you live in a fantasy world if you think what I said is over reacting. Perhaps your drinking the same cool aid that Jerry is these days.
Losing to the Lions? That's a stretch, even for the Cowboys in December. In fact, we did beat them in December last year and they were a better team then.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2516606 said:
Losing to the Lions? That's a stretch, even for the Cowboys in December. In fact, we did beat them in December last year and they were a better team then.

You might be right....but given how we have choked and given it away, well I could see us doing something stupid to lose it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Disturbed;2516578 said:

For someone with the phrase ... "Never give up!" in their avatar ...... you sure seem like a quitter.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
zrinkill;2516623 said:
For someone with the phrase ... "Never give up!" in their avatar ...... you sure seem like a quitter.

My expressing what is wrong with the team is not me quitting -- just stating what I believe are real issues. Just because someone comes on the board and vents or expresses concerns does not mean they are not a fan or that they have given up on the team. I question whether those of you who snipe at other posters instead of talking about football are really fans at all.

And not winning in the playoffs for the past 12 years is very old as well. So my frustration is probably understood by most Cowboy fans.