One thing is 4 sure,if we make the playoffs....

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
cowboys#1;2516236 said:
doesnt matter this team is not gonna beat philly in philly.

this team is cursed like the cubs. i seriously believe that after the seattle playoff game.
I think this team is cursed by a marketing first mindset by the owner!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Disturbed;2516514 said:
Right now this team could not beat the Detroit lions. The players don't care, the coaches for the most part are useless, and the owner seems delusional.

- #1 in the league in penalties.....No discipline.
- Losing record for past 12 years in December.....No leadership.
- Players giving up on plays.....No heart or drive.
- Coaches unable or unwilling to make adjustments.....Just Stupid.
- Owner who continues to buy the same lame bull****......Senility or Delusional.
- Romo chokes in pressure situation at the end of season while playing like it is the first game of season....no sense of urgency or understanding of key situations. Poor Decesion Making!!!
- Prima Donna players just collecting paychecks while putting forth the least amount of effort.....Lazy and Worthless....Lack of Character and Pride.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

how did Romo choke....oh you're talking about his two first half INT"s i see.....

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
Disturbed;2516653 said:
My expressing what is wrong with the team is not me quitting -- just stating what I believe are real issues. Just because someone comes on the board and vents or expresses concerns does not mean they are not a fan or that they have given up on the team. I question whether those of you who snipe at other posters instead of talking about football are really fans at all.

Zrin's alright, but he's never got this!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
not having a winning record in the last twelve years is a cute stat people bring up but it has no relevance to this team. What the 1997 and 1998 teams has no bearing on 2008.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2516689 said:
I think this team is cursed by a marketing first mindset by the owner!

Ding, ding, ding!!!!!! We have a winner. Until Jerry Jones begins to treat the Cowboys like an NFL franchise instead of a theme park or television drama/sitcom, we will continually see an under-performing team with an extreme lack of discipline. Jimmy Johnson didn't allow this kind of crap. That's why we won Super Bowls in the 90's.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2516717 said:
not having a winning record in the last twelve years is a cute stat people bring up but it has no relevance to this team. What the 1997 and 1998 teams has no bearing on 2008.

I agree, but there is a theme here. December/January meltdowns, drama left and right, etc. Once is nothing; twice is a coincidence; three times is a trend; twelve times is.....well, just plain ole crap.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2516738 said:
I agree, but there is a theme here. December/January meltdowns, drama left and right, etc. Once is nothing; twice is a coincidence; three times is a trend; twelve times is.....well, just plain ole crap.

:hammer: Yep and Jethro's "management" of this franchise is definitely plain ole crap!