One thing we should all worry about

hooskins

Reaction score
I know all of us do not really get along, and alot of you guys are a bit upset, but this is one thing we can all agree on. Eagles. Yeah they only played the worst team in the league, but when their offense was running, it was running really well. Stallworth is on my fantasy team, but that is really the only good news. Looks like he is the new go to reciever. Only thing I am worried about, is that the Eagles are hungry, and they have dominated the division for quite some time, and I am sure they want to reclaim that position. They have been doing quite well in the preseason, and McNabb, Westbrook, looks good.

Is anyone else worried as I am?

Jake0

Reaction score
Texans were havin their way with the eagles defense early on, still cautious cause I think mcnabb can be what stallworth has needed his whole career but I'll worry once they have their way against a solid team.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Jake0 said:
Texans were havin their way with the eagles defense early on, still cautious cause I think mcnabb can be what stallworth has needed his whole career but I'll worry once they have their way against a solid team.

I've always like Stallworth. He is extremely fast and just needed someone to get him the ball. What did Philly give up to get him?? He sure looked like a solid number 1 today, granted its the Texans. Then again he only had 2 weeks of practice, so he could get better.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i am much more worried about the Commanders and giants then the eagles

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I'm curious to know if he was going up against Dunta Robinson, although he regressed some last year after a brilliant rookie campaign, Dunta is still a solid corner