Online link to game

DALLAS D

Reaction score
YoMick;2507012 said:
I thought they couldnt show the game anymore. Only audio?

Can someone confirm?

Thanks

not sure but i went on there for the colts game, and out of three links, only the audio feed worked..just a heads up..might be the same deal..

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DALLAS D;2507062 said:
not sure but i went on there for the colts game, and out of three links, only the audio feed worked..just a heads up..might be the same deal..

We have another member on here that said he would stream it for us. Cant remember his screen name at the moment.. but he has come through for us more than once.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The problem for me is the dadgum Wildcats are playing BYU in the Las Vegas Bowl at the exact same time. Most of the local sports bars are planning to air that game. I can watch and record that one at home. It's on ESPN. Bunch of friggin' homers.

DALLAS D

Reaction score
YoMick;2507066 said:
We have another member on here that said he would stream it for us. Cant remember his screen name at the moment.. but he has come through for us more than once.

Nice..never imagined a game this important would be on NFL network. Use to have it, but let it slip away. Even had the HD NFL Network..Thanks for the heads up, ill be looking for that. This should be one for the history books...
:ravens:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DALLAS D;2507084 said:
Nice..never imagined a game this important would be on NFL network. Use to have it, but let it slip away. Even had the HD NFL Network..Thanks for the heads up, ill be looking for that. This should be one for the history books...
:ravens:

He posted a few days ago. I am gonna look for him and post something back in this thread.

Check back in a few.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Because NFLN has limited viewership, the league is going to have a companion broadcast on nfl.com tonight like they normally do with NBC's night games.

link

All have been saved.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bluefin;2507178 said:
Because NFLN has limited viewership, the league is going to have a companion broadcast on nfl.com tonight like they normally do with NBC's night games.

link

All have been saved.
You just made my day until game time.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Hostile;2507181 said:
You just made my day until game time.

Hey, it's the season of giving, Hos!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Cowboys victory!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bluefin;2507178 said:

link

All have been saved.

Now if that link showed the actual game we'd be in business.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Bluefin;2507178 said:

link

All have been saved.

That's how I will end up watching it. :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

I guess it's better than nothing. :rolleyes:

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
CATCH17;2507221 said:

It will. I watched the Indy/Jax game through the NFL.com on Thursday, and I've watched 1 Cowboys game through there this year too.

Bluefin

Reaction score
CATCH17;2507221 said:
All you have to do is wait for the game to start, Catch.

If you go to nfl.com and look over on the left, you will see a section marked WATCH ONLINE.

Our game is there and the link I already provided came from clicking companion broadcast under our match-up.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bluefin;2507230 said:
All you have to do is wait for the game to start, Catch.

If you go to nfl.com and look over on the left, you will see a section marked WATCH ONLINE.

Our game is there and the link I already provided came from clicking companion broadcast under our match-up.

So you are sure they are going to show the actual game?

I tried watching the Colts/Jags game on there and all I could get was that companion mess.

All the companion broadcast does is show reporters on the sidelines and small clips of the game that cut out constantly.

----

Does the watch online part pop up at gametime is or it up now?

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I MAY need this link tonight as well. I was all set to see the game in in HD tonight with my uncle at his house, but my cousin just broke up with her boyfriend so I may be out of luck.

:bang2: :banghead:

Bluefin

Reaction score
CATCH17;2507242 said:
So you are sure they are going to show the actual game?

I tried watching the Colts/Jags game on there and all I could get was that companion mess.

All the companion broadcast does is show reporters on the sidelines and small clips of the game that cut out constantly.

----

Does the watch online part pop up at gametime is or it up now?

:banghead:

I believe you're right, Catch.

Tonight's game is a companion broadcast while the Sunday night game says Watch live online.