Online photo printing

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'm less than impressed with my local options for getting some large prints made. Anyone have any experience ordering photo prints over the interwebs? Good or bad?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3602015 said:
Can't you go get them done at Wal Mart?

I've had some done at Sam's Club and Walmart before. They're good if you're not intending them to be on your wall, or if they're small....but I'm looking for some high quality prints.

The ones I got from Sam's Club last week don't look anything at all like they do on a computer screen. I'm looking for equal or better quality.

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
I have used adorama for ordering prints. I usually print locally, but like you said, it's not the best quality. The quality from the online order was outstanding. The site is easy to use and the packaging and delivery was great.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I've had excellent results with shutterfly.com. Give them a look.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I'll check those out....I'm trying to put together a photo album for my friend's wedding last month, so the ability to design one online is pretty cool.

dback

Reaction score
I have used snapfish.com for my photo storage/printing. They are fast and often advertise free shipping and 50 free prints. I must admit I have never printed anything larger than a 4x6 photo. During checkout, you can choose paper/ finishing options though.