Twitter: Only 5 WRs in the 53. is Dez coming to Big D?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Is this a burn handle for @Redsfan_83 ?
If I really had to hide behind a forum name or have the time in life to write 13,000 posts like you, I guess this could be a bum handle of mine, lol! Dude, drugs are bad stop taking them. WTH is a bum handle anyhow? Anybody? Is buddy using trucker talk or somethin?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Got his jersey the 1st day it became available , but Dez is done in Dallas...........................

GenoT

Reaction score
6988805-sailing-in-ocean-513x321.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
no idea with they can't get Dennis and Tommy together again!! Saw Kilroy was Here in Toronto, music has never been the same since

Same. It'd be great if they could get back to being classic Styx with Dennis and Tommy in the same band.

Altestic

Reaction score
Same. It'd be great if they could get back to being classic Styx with Dennis and Tommy in the same band.
My mom used to date Dennis Deyoung for a couple months back in her late 20s many years before she had me. He was close to 40 at the time. She said it was the most fun time of her life.

I went to a Styx concert in San Antonio in February 2011 and we were both shocked that they had a wannabe singing in the place of DD, and we were pissed and wanted our money back. It was the stock show and rodeo. They did well on Renegade and Too Much Time On my Hands, but the other songs were done terribly because of imposter boy. Bad concert overall.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My mom used to date Dennis Deyoung for a couple months back in her late 20s many years before she had me. He was close to 40 at the time. She said it was the most fun time of her life.

I went to a Styx concert in San Antonio in February 2011 and we were both shocked that they had a wannabe singing in the place of DD, and we were pissed and wanted our money back. It was the stock show and rodeo. They did well on Renegade and Too Much Time On my Hands, but the other songs were done terribly because of imposter boy. Bad concert overall.

Yeah, I've seen them with the replacement guy a few times. Not great. Now, I've also seen Dennis with his band 4 times, he hasn't skipped a beat. He's fantastic. And that's cool that she was able to date him.

Altestic

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen them with the replacement guy a few times. Not great. Now, I've also seen Dennis with his band 4 times, he hasn't skipped a beat. He's fantastic. And that's cool that she was able to date him.
It's like Linkin Park. You take away the lead singer any chance of good new music or live music falls apart.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's like Linkin Park. You take away the lead singer any chance of good new music or live music falls apart.

Yeah, pretty much. Now, with that being said, Journey is great with Arnel. He's not Steve Perry, but he's very good.

Ron12

Reaction score
Dez has burned to many bridges here in Dallas he is Done here for sure !