Only Drunk People Should Do Mocks...

fishspill

Reaction score
...though this isn't really a mock as many would point out. I guess it could be called "Guys This Dude Would Draft In About The Position He's Seen Real Mocks Draft Them In'. GTDWDIATPHSRMDTI. There, it's abbreviated; I've started a freakin' internet revolution. He's my concept. Please insult me (*Note: No trades here. Makes my head hurt.):

#11 Marcus Spears
People hate this pick. I hate people. Doesn't matter what the rabble thinks, Bill and I love drafting defensive linemen early. Bill's this guy I used to... oh, nevermind.

#20 David Pollack
Does he fall this far. Yes. Based only on my need to have been wanting him to. Have your 4th grader diagram that last sentence.

#42 Marlin Jackson
You wanna free safety? I've got your free safety right here. Gosselin says this is kinda high, I retort that I'm kinda high.

#109 Darren Sproles
Day 2 and Cowboys' fans lament the lack of offensive punch. This is one sum***** of a roundhouse on opponents' hind cheeks. Too small? Not the first time I've heard that, and yes I mean in that way!

#148 Johnathan Goddard
It's mighty swell to get a 2nd Team All-American pass rusher in round 5, some would say fanciful. Well, rouge my cheeks, hand me a feather boa and call me Ethel Merman, I believe!

#208 Sione Pouha
The odds he lasts this long are long. The end of that last sentence has too much repetition. He'll love DFW. He can troll Euless for breadfruit and hot Tongan babes. They still live in Euless, right?

#209 Sam Mayes
He's big. He's black. He plays OG. He also can expedite the egress of Gurode.

#224 Maurice Clarett
He didn't land on Plymouth Rock; Plymouth Rock landed on him, and his $10,000 car stereo set-up. Even the guy I knew in college that slung drugs didn't have this level of electronics opulence. That's a helluva summer job.

Well, I've done the damage I can do. Now I must have a Pop Tart.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
fishspill said:
... Too small? Not the first time I've heard that, and yes I mean in that way!
Good luck living this down...

JGleas

Draft Expert
Reaction score
fishspill said:
...though this isn't really a mock as many would point out. I guess it could be called "Guys This Dude Would Draft In About The Position He's Seen Real Mocks Draft Them In'. GTDWDIATPHSRMDTI. There, it's abbreviated; I've started a freakin' internet revolution. He's my concept. Please insult me (*Note: No trades here. Makes my head hurt.):

#11 Marcus Spears
People hate this pick. I hate people. Doesn't matter what the rabble thinks, Bill and I love drafting defensive linemen early. Bill's this guy I used to... oh, nevermind.

#20 David Pollack
Does he fall this far. Yes. Based only on my need to have been wanting him to. Have your 4th grader diagram that last sentence.

#42 Marlin Jackson
You wanna free safety? I've got your free safety right here. Gosselin says this is kinda high, I retort that I'm kinda high.

#109 Darren Sproles
Day 2 and Cowboys' fans lament the lack of offensive punch. This is one sum***** of a roundhouse on opponents' hind cheeks. Too small? Not the first time I've heard that, and yes I mean in that way!

#148 Johnathan Goddard
It's mighty swell to get a 2nd Team All-American pass rusher in round 5, some would say fanciful. Well, rouge my cheeks, hand me a feather boa and call me Ethel Merman, I believe!

#208 Sione Pouha
The odds he lasts this long are long. The end of that last sentence has too much repetition. He'll love DFW. He can troll Euless for breadfruit and hot Tongan babes. They still live in Euless, right?

#209 Sam Mayes

#224 Maurice Clarett
He didn't land on Plymouth Rock; Plymouth Rock landed on him, and his $10,000 car stereo set-up. Even the guy I knew in college that slung drugs didn't have this level of electronics opulence. That's a helluva summer job.

No doubt you were drunk.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
fishspill said:
Too small? Not the first time I've heard that, and yes I mean in that way!

Tio said:
Good luck living this down...

Heed TIO's warnings... has knows a thing or two about this area... ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Heed TIO's warnings... has knows a thing or two about this area... ;)
What, are ya stalking me now? Freak!!!

trickblue

Reaction score
Tio said:
What, are ya stalking me now? Freak!!!

No... not at all...

There are just those pesky "rumors" floating around... glad I don't have to deal with them...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
trickblue said:
No... not at all...

There are just those pesky "rumors" floating around... glad I don't have to deal with them...
Yeah, your rumors were verified long ago when you kept showing 80's disco pictures and Juke got a hold of you XXX rated diary.
If I ever catch you staring at me again Im leavin....

trickblue

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
This is how a mock draft should be.

I'm with you... I could live with this draft sans Clarette...

I like the fact that Marlin Jackson has stated he doesn't care what position he plays... he was a bonified first rounder at CB a couple of months back... now his stock has dropped for some reason...

He would be an EXCELLENT pick for free safety... we need Roy in the box...

Sproles, Goddard and Pouha can play in this league... they may even challenge some starters... Mayes can be a solid back-up...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
fishspill said:

#11 Marcus Spears

I'D TAKE THAT PICK - MIGHT LEAN TO MERRIMAN, DJ

#20 David Pollack

NO PROBLEMS WITH POLLACK

#42 Marlin Jackson

I'VE BEEN DRIVING THIS WAGON FOR A WHILE, ALL WELCOME ABOARD

#109 Darren Sproles

I HAVE RYAN MOATES, CEDRIC HOUSTAN AHEAD OF SPROLES

#148 Johnathan Goddard

VERY UNLIKELY HE IS THERE IN 5, BUT A GOOD PROSPECT

#208 Sione Pouha

NO WAY IN SHADES IS HE AVAIALBLE HERE THOUGH. STOP TALKING ABOUT TONGAN BABES.....

#209 Sam Mayes

HE MISSED THE COMBINE AND WEIGHS 340 :confused:
WE HAVE RIVERA, PETERMAN - WE NEED A RT ;)
MICHAEL ROOS IS THE PICK EARLY DAY 2 - OTHERS TO WATCH - DAVID STEWART - MISS STATE AND ERIK PEARS

#224 Maurice Clarett

NO NO NO NO NO AND NO

I'M OFF TO FIND TONGAN BABES