Only Jerry Jones could do this. And our fans will eat it up

Oh yes.

Jerry has inspired confidence in signing players in the last year of their deals long term lately....

What you arent understanding is IM not MAD at the player. I just look at this team differently now, get ready for Jerry's favourite type of off-season. One where the Cowboys contract negotations are front and center after yet another failed season.

You didnt address the HC concerns.

Shocking.
I think you are talking to a family member of the Jones clan. Or, one of their female Cheerleaders.
 
i love the trade.
bland and revell are our 2 best cb's and revell is hurt.
outside of downs,bland and revell...our secondary is crap.
porter is desperately needed.
and this should help the pass rush.
I like your logic here......but its not going to move the needle this season.

Lets see the defense get to at least top 20 ( still below average) before looking further ahead.

I do like this move for the future because the GM finally realized that if you can't draft it ; buy it.
 
Oh yes.

Jerry has inspired confidence in signing players in the last year of their deals long term lately....

What you arent understanding is IM not MAD at the player. I just look at this team differently now, get ready for Jerry's favourite type of off-season. One where the Cowboys contract negotations are front and center after yet another failed season.

You didnt address the HC concerns.

Shocking.
I like the coaches. No concern at this point for me. They can turn it around and build with Porter, Q. Williams, Downs, Barham, and some of the others.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,040
Messages
14,658,846
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top