darthseinfeld
Groupthink Guru
- Messages
- 39,693
- Reaction score
- 45,898
Cashapp. I like the roundupsI can venmo you?
Cashapp. I like the roundupsI can venmo you?
This isnt about who was available.While I don’t disagree that edge rusher is a glaring problem, I would just like you to let us know which pass rusher is available for trade right now? Before this move we needed LB, CB, and Edge. Jerry traded for what was available. Maybe an edge rusher or LB becomes available and he makes another trade. With our injuries in the secondary this hopefully keeps Caelon Carson off of the field
If we traded for DE, people would complain we needed secondary help.Dumb post
Who said cowboys can’t also go get a pass rusher?
This idea that oh we traded for the wrong player / position is so naive and stupid. Cowboys defense is trash and needs multiple players. Get as many good players on this defense as you can get. Now go get a pass rusher too before the deadline
he over compensated for our buddy blueblood's no spacing
Yeah and everybody would be right! You know why? Bc this defense needs everything.If we traded for DE, people would complain we needed secondary help.
LolYeah and everybody would be right! You know why? Bc this defense needs everything.
I have to say, the three rookies, we have on defense, this has to be the best draft I’ve seen since JimmyYeah and everybody would be right! You know why? Bc this defense needs everything.
It’s not like we have tons of studs that we drafted in the 6th and 2nd rounds that are making an impact on this team. Are you confident our front office could choose someone with the skills that Porter possesses with those picks? I’m not.This isnt about who was available.
These issues should have been addressed in the off-season lol.
They signed a bunch of guys who are injury prone, and are now trading future draft capital because lo and behold, they got hurt.
No - Id have said that makes sense.If we traded for DE, people would complain we needed secondary help.
So you dont trust them to draft studs but you trust them to pay one? lol good luck with that.It’s not like we have tons of studs that we drafted in the 6th and 2nd rounds that are making an impact on this team. Are you confident our front office could choose someone with the skills that Porter possesses with those picks? I’m not.
Yes, I agree these moves should have been made sooner. However, this is a young stud that could fill a void for years. He is easily our best CB on the team. I love the move. Now go get me another DE and LB.
Why does it need everything?Yeah and everybody would be right! You know why? Bc this defense needs everything.
Why?Look man…..
I get it…..
But guess what? We need db’s as well….like we cant complain about EVERY move Jerry makes
Because the defense sucks.Why does it need everything?
Because it needs players on every level of the defenseWhy?
They have no choice but to keep adding ingredients until something resembling a dish comes outNo. I dont really care for validation.
This is a public forum, I post my opinions.
Some of them get liked, others bashed.
Thats a lot like life.
My opinion is trading for another player, out of contract, in a year when this team isnt going anywhere, is stupid.
They collect out of contract players like infinity stones so they can drum up offseason drama with the contract negotiations.
Yall are just too enamored with the team to see it objectively.
Having studied marketing, and looking at this team for what it is. A marketing team that occasionally shows up to play football.
It all makes a lot more sense when you see the way Jerry and his family operate.
