Only Real Cowboys Fan Understand

Sandman

Reaction score
I am so sick of hearing the "blogg" posts by the uneducated morons of the "new cowboys fan" generations. I fully support what Bill did today, which was win the football game. Jerry Jones did not pay Bill 17 million dollars over four years to spoonfeed Drew (who by the way, I think is awsome and will a 12 year superstar in this league). Bill's job is to put the best 11 on field and win. Real fans don't want games played for draft postion (what a stupid thing to say!) nor player development (can you say NFL Europe)..I am proud of the Cowboys today, they won..!!!
I dont really think the Cowboys signed Drew to be starter this year, it a real testement to Drew that he's number #2! If you ask Bill and Jerry they both would tell that they would trade BOTH #1's to make the playoffs! I would agree! So would any other real fan or coach or owner! This ain't High school football! Some of you whiners need to man up and shut up. I do believe Bill has a plan, and he will turn this around. We can open a bush post site for the haters out there!

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Sandman said:
I am so sick of hearing the "blogg" posts by the uneducated morons of the "new cowboys fan" generations.

I stopped reading after this. Maybe us YOUNG Cowboy fans are sick of seein Vinny waste time that could be used for Drew Henson to learn.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
You need to tone down the hostility. There's not an argument in that post. Just a string of invectives. "Manning up" has nothing to do with it. Even Sun Tzu's classic treatise on war recognizes that sometimes you have to run in order to live to fight another day. That's all that those who advocate prioritizing development over wins in a losing season are really talking about.

BUSDRIV3RDH

Reaction score
Get off your fricken soap box! So let me get this straight, those that agree with Bill's recent desicion regarding Henson are legitimate diehard fans, but those that don't agree are, in kinder words, fairweather fans?

Continue deluting yourself all you want on the "ranking" of your fandom, but just because people don't agree with you and the coach, it doesn't make us "lesser" fans. Seriously dude, get real.

Bah, bah, bah, get in line. A wool coat, does not make the fan.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from because tons of people on extreme are too young to remember Gibbs and what he's done in the past. Obviously this is the same situation with you guys.........I don't agree with ranting on your own teams fans.......fairweather or not.........Once the team starts losing you see who is the real fans......( they still post positive )......

Keep you head up and maybe they'll win a game besides against us..... :rolleyes: ....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I understand where you are coming from because tons of people on extreme are too young to remember Gibbs and what he's done in the past. Obviously this is the same situation with you guys.........I don't agree with ranting on your own teams fans.......fairweather or not.........Once the team starts losing you see who is the real fans......( they still post positive )......

Keep you head up and maybe they'll win a game besides against us..... :rolleyes: ....
So a real fan is a blind positive homer? Im sorry, but the Commanders and cowboys sucks and if either make the playoffs they'd get blown out. Its not being farweather, its the truth. I love the logic that real fans never say anything bad about their teams, that is complete nonsense. Any rational intelligent fan won't be happy with their team and chant "we're gonna go 5-0 to finish the season! Yeah we rock!" when their team is 3-8, 4-7. Its just not smart or rationale...