Only two NFL teams have failed to make a move so far

Mannix

Reaction score
I’m not getting any younger, and should never wish away time….but I am REALLY praying for 0-17….every day this organization either does something or doesn’t do something that pushes me just that much further over the edge.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Don’t worry guys, we’re signing Henry Derrick. Basically some unknown player. Mark my words.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I’m not getting any younger, and should never wish away time….but I am REALLY praying for 0-17….every day this organization either does something or doesn’t do something that pushes me just that much further over the edge.
Same. I haven't had expectations this low since the Campo era. We already know we aren't winning a Super Bowl next season, and the only prayer of being in the discussion in 2025 and NOT getting stuck with Zimmer as HC is a total historic collapse.

Tussinman

Reaction score
It's very strange even after a beat down at home in the playoffs they’re going to sit this out. Start bargain hunting early!
Too many holes too. C, LT, RB gone. RG and RT had the worst seasons of their careers. Your WR #2 is most likely a post June 1st cut. Defensive you need upgrades at both DT spots and at least 2 linebackers that are NFL starter level.

Bargain bins free agents and the draft isn't going to make the roster better than last year.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And this is a surprise because..? They do this every single year.
People are more pissed off than usual because Jerry said he was "going all-in"..............then proceeded to do absolutely nothing.

People dont like being lied to.:mad:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Hey guys...they're re-signing the long snapper. Settle down now.