Only two NFL teams have failed to make a move so far

plymkr

Reaction score
Then technically, reworking Martin's contract is also a "move."
That’s what I was going to add. We did do something, we got under the cap with only 1 contract restructuring. That’s good. I’d rather make no moves than stupid moves out of desperation.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Why? That didn't retain a player. Had the Cowboys resigned a Biadasz/Pollard/etc. then that would be a move. Restructuring a guy already under contract who was no threat to leave isnt at all what they are talking about.
Extensions are retaining a player (for this year) either. But, those are moves. Just going by their level of standard for the term.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Why? That didn't retain a player. Had the Cowboys resigned a Biadasz/Pollard/etc. then that would be a move. Restructuring a guy already under contract who was no threat to leave isnt at all what they are talking about.
Yes , really restructuring a player contract a move absolutely not

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Extensions are retaining a player (for this year) either. But, those are moves. Just going by their level of standard for the term.
If they are extending a player already under contract then I agree with you, and redact my previous statement. If it’s a player whose contract has expired I don’t. I’m not sure exactly who you’d be referring to though.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Remember when people said paying the QB all that money would prevent the team from signing other FA's? This is the proof for all the people that didn't believe it.
Nope, this is just part for the course with the Joneses. Have you not been around for every off season ?
Nothing to do with any of our QBs, it's a Jones way of doing business.
(All In, my youknowwhat !)...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If they are extending a player already under contract then I agree with you, and redact my previous statement. If it’s a player whose contract has expired I don’t. I’m not sure exactly who you’d be referring to though.
The link in the tweet.

Big_D

Reaction score
It's very strange even after a beat down at home in the playoffs they’re going to sit this out. Start bargain hunting early!

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I have little doubt Jerry and Stephen take pride in something like this.

They think it makes them look like smart renegades.
Oh, absolutely they do. "The fans want us to do something?...I will show them we can hang around the rim my way or no way."