Only way to get better

mikeb18768

Reaction score
We all know what needs to be done. Sir claps a lot needs to go along with slug that call the plays. But that's not going to happen.Jerry and Jason both said no major changes are going to happen. In the off season I remember reading a post that said Jason hand picked this team these are his guys. Well if that's the case then something would change I would take over calling the plays. He has called them before things need to change you are seeing it with the D the torch is being passed if Scott can't get the job down time for Jason to call the plays force it his job depends on it. You don't have to be a smart person to say hey we have the best running back by numbers over the last few seasons then ****** a number 1 RB needs to get 25-30 carries per game control the clock limit the other teams O. You made this a Dak friendly O... The hell you did you are killing it by not running Zeke 25 times a game once you get behind the chains you force Dak to be a passer on 3 downs what he isn't Run this O like it should be or get someone else to game plan and use what we have

TheHerd

Reaction score
I agree that we need to feed Zeke, but I have to do the math whenever I hear 25-30 carries.

The most ever is 26/game. 25 would put you at top 6 highest carries every. Emmitt's most ever was 23.5, btw.

So yes, Zeke need to be fed, but more importantly than how many more is when. Some games he may get 30, until the D proves they can stop him. At this point, Linehan is the best defense against Zeke.