Video: Open Practice Live 8/22

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Bass had a lot of reps with the 1st team. I think he is going to make the team.
That was interesting that they had Bass instead of Ball in there for Martin. Maybe just wanted to give him some work with the 1s. Not as surprised with Richards at LT since he's been holding that down with Edoga out. Good reps for Bass. He got beat some, but held up on other plays against our pass rushers. Saw Williams abuse Richards some too. But it's really harder on those OL in these types of drills where they are hitting but not like they would with full pads on.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Deuce getting a lot of reps with the 1st team.
No, he didn't. And I was there. The practice was a whole lot of nothing really.
Cropper did have a couple nice grabs though.
It was a PR practice. Ive gone the last three years. This was by far the least attended.
When Jerry got up to speak, there were only a handful of people applauding.
People are done with him.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
And there was a RoJo sighting.
And it was interesting. Both he and Pollard were working with trainers before practice.
I can see why RoJo was, but Im not sure why Pollard was. He did go through practice and looked good. So probably nothing to fret, but it was something I noticed.
RoJo was seen doing other training type things in the endzone and off to the side. So he was out there with a jersey on and with the team.
Take it for what you will.

rambo2

Reaction score
No, he didn't. And I was there. The practice was a whole lot of nothing really.
Cropper did have a couple nice grabs though.
It was a PR practice. Ive gone the last three years. This was by far the least attended.
When Jerry got up to speak, there were only a handful of people applauding.
People are done with him.
It it is on video blind one.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mickey makes it sound like we cant sign anyone. Jerry is the new oliver Twist?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was interesting that they had Bass instead of Ball in there for Martin. Maybe just wanted to give him some work with the 1s. Not as surprised with Richards at LT since he's been holding that down with Edoga out. Good reps for Bass. He got beat some, but held up on other plays against our pass rushers. Saw Williams abuse Richards some too. But it's really harder on those OL in these types of drills where they are hitting but not like they would with full pads on.
Ball 1st and 3rd quarter.

Bass 2nd and 4th quarter.