Video: Open Practice Live 8/22

Rayman70

Reaction score
Man Mickey is annoying. Is Jerry in the free govt Cheese line? He is basically saying Jerry might not sign 2 more players to fill the void left behind by the guys we lost. I hate that idea. It better be all hands on deck in my view. Makes us sound cheap.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He played the 1st half against their 1st team line and they have a good line.
Yet, Mazi got manhandled by the Seahawks 1st string Oline. Mazi just needs to keep on working on his technique and get-off at the snap of the ball, plus don't turn sideways when your job during the run is to hammer down, stay square and help clog up the middle of the line.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Just returned from the last open practice today.
It was a structured walk through. Getting the offense / defense and special teams set up correctly.
Nothing even remote to speed.
I did talk to another person on the way out.
The other two practices were padded full speed.
But I did get a New Cowboys drink cup. Only cost me $10.
It was free parking and free admission.
CD Lamb was not part but came out and practiced catching balls for about 10 minutes at the end.
Parsons and Diggs also on the sidelines.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Bass and Vaughn with 1st team reps. Where is the blind man?
Do you dream about me too sunshine?
And it said a few, not alot.
And youman is at the front of the duece hype train. And utterly useless.
Shocked there wasnt a play by play of him stretching.

rambo2

Reaction score
Do you dream about me too sunshine?
And it said a few, not alot.
And youman is at the front of the duece hype train. And utterly useless.
Shocked there wasnt a play by play of him stretching.
Lol, no it's just your anti deuce takes are ridiculous.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Lol, no it's just your anti deuce takes are ridiculous.
No. Ive taken a stance and backed it up with definition and thoughtful analysis.
You, Jimbo, spit ball whatever 5 second soundbite of a thought you have in every thread. No substance. No anything.
You've posted so many random proclamations that you ensure 1 or 2 are right. While the majority of others are forgotten.
You are the definition of a troll. Serious discussion with you is not possible so I'll be cleaning up my view of the boards.

rambo2

Reaction score
No. Ive taken a stance and backed it up with definition and thoughtful analysis.
You, Jimbo, spit ball whatever 5 second soundbite of a thought you have in every thread. No substance. No anything.
You've posted so many random proclamations that you ensure 1 or 2 are right. While the majority of others are forgotten.
You are the definition of a troll. Serious discussion with you is not possible so I'll be cleaning up my view of the boards.
Lol