Twitter: Opening Thursday Night at Philly in Week 1 Next Season?

remdak

Reaction score

I wouldn't doubt it. But, I think both Atlanta and Minnesota play in Philly next year as well, so it could also be one of those two.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would they want us as opposed to Minnesota or Atlanta?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

I wouldn't doubt it. But, I think both Atlanta and Minnesota play in Philly next year as well, so it could also be one of those two.

Goodell would love to tweak Jerry by Dallas being their first home game so they can hoist the banner in front of Dallas. Don't think Lurie won't be putting a bug in Goodell's ear as well...

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The NFC Championship was a blowout so Minnesota won’t get huge ratings..... UNLESS Foles is the QB for Minnesota.

I would say 90% it’ll be Dallas so Eagles can rub the Cowboys face in it before the game.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Bring it.
Lol fans can come with this bravado but we know what time it is. Only way we win is if Wentz is still hurt or rusty. And even then I wouldn’t be shocked if they beat us with some new back up level qb. The CowardClapper is that bad. It’s his final year thank god. Bless your heart Doug Peterson for ridding us of The Coward Clapper/King Nepotism.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Lol fans can come with this bravado but we know what time it is. Only way we win is if Wentz is still hurt or rusty. And even then I wouldn’t be shocked if they beat us with some new back up level qb. The CowardClapper is that bad. It’s his final year thank god. Bless your heart Doug Peterson for ridding us of The Coward Clapper/King Nepotism.

I thought Garrett’s final year on his contract would be the 2019 season

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If it embarrasses Jerry, I’m for it.
Nothing embarrasses or shames Jerry Jones.

That is the sad pathetic part about it.

Losing does not bother him. Going over two decades without even a championship game does not matter to him.

Tonight he will text Jeff Lurie and congratulate him.

Then he is going to drink his bottle of Johnny Walker Blue and sleep like a baby with a smile on his face.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
I pray you’re right about him getting canned

I would likely forego a successful season if it meant finally shaking Garrett. One poor season isn't much to suffer through if it means finally having a shot at a decent coach again. No matter how nice of a regular season we put together, it seems we'll never get over the hump when we're so badly outcoached against better teams.