Twitter: Opening Thursday Night at Philly in Week 1 Next Season?

robertfchew

Reaction score
fine by me. If this team ever grows a sack we will take out wentz at the knees and zeke and the line will punish them for 200 yards. too bad we have carrot as a coach and none of these players care about winning. dez was out last chance and he was shut down by game officials who are beholden to goodwill.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol fans can come with this bravado but we know what time it is. Only way we win is if Wentz is still hurt or rusty. And even then I wouldn’t be shocked if they beat us with some new back up level qb. The CowardClapper is that bad. It’s his final year thank god. Bless your heart Doug Peterson for ridding us of The Coward Clapper/King Nepotism.

Oh please. It’s the NFL. There are no yearly juggernauts besides New England.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
How many Thursday games are we going to play?? We always play on Thanksgiving, and for the last two years we've played on the following Thursday. Unless they change the current trend, I don't think it's possible to play the Eagles opening night.

ghostdog

Reaction score
I doubt they put us against you guys. You simply don’t have enough star power, no pun intended.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I doubt they put us against you guys. You simply don’t have enough star power, no pun intended.
Dak has highest selling jersey in the league and most endorsements.

Not saying he’s worth all those endorsements but he brings the star power. Zeke is top 5 in jersey sales as well I believe.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Easy win. Good way to raise the banner

Please...this whole damn town will be so hungover(including the team)....it will take a full year for them so sober up. We would be double digit favorites. Plus now they have a QB controversy. This whole thing is gonna implode for them. :rolleyes:

Sydla

Reaction score
Please...this whole damn town will be so hungover(including the team)....it will take a full year for them so sober up. We would be double digit favorites. Plus now they have a QB controversy. This whole thing is gonna implode for them. :rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself that.

We are an inferior franchise right now.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

You stupid arse Eagle fan...............we got plenty of star power, our games are some of the highest rated in the league every year. Besides, what your little Eagle brain fails to comprehend is that half the country tunes in just to see us lose because we are the most hated team in the league. Either way, its ratings gold. If you don't believe me, go look up what the top 10 regular season games were this past season and how many involved the Cowboys.

With that being said, you guys are on another level compared to us right now, the game would be over by half time and you and I both know it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well, finally we would be playing someone else besides the Giants for our opening game.

mmohican29

Reaction score
You stupid arse Eagle fan...............we got plenty of star power, our games are some of the highest rated in the league every year. Besides, what your little Eagle brain fails to comprehend is that half the country tunes in just to see us lose because we are the most hated team in the league. Either way, its ratings gold. If you don't believe me, go look up what the top 10 regular season games were this past season and how many involved the Cowboys.

With that being said, you guys are on another level compared to us right now, the game would be over by half time and you and I both know it.

Things may have been different had our best player been available for 6 more games. Probably not, but this did not feel like some birth of a dynasty.

Eagles D surrendered yardage like never seen before by a SB champion. In addition the team benefitted from at least one TD call (Barner's) that was clearly incomplete.

Id be happy if I were an Eagles fan- you played good enough to beat other good teams this season- but I would shy from declaring any game a lock. The league- including it's SB Champions- isn't great.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If we are opening against the Eagles..............it aint gonna be pretty............they are going to beat us like a rented mule

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Cowboys equal ratings NFL wants raitings makes sense week 1 TNF Cowboys at Eagles. Would be nice to ruin the Eagles party last like we did the Giants a few years ago my favorite game in the JG timeline.