Operation GROZ = Mission Accomplished

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
success.jpg

Urinal Mint

Reaction score
I'm not sure why everyone was so happy to see him go... he's a sharp guy. It's pretty apparent that the 3-4 just isn't something he could adapt to quickly, but that doesn't make him ill-fit for the job. His 4-3 scheming late in the season was the only real pressure that Dallas was able to put on the QB.

Something was amiss with the defense, but I'm not sure it was his fault.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Finally we've succeeded in our mission. Now we can take over the world Pinky!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfense

Reaction score
Urinal Mint;1304151 said:
I'm not sure why everyone was so happy to see him go... he's a sharp guy. It's pretty apparent that the 3-4 just isn't something he could adapt to quickly, but that doesn't make him ill-fit for the job. His 4-3 scheming late in the season was the only real pressure that Dallas was able to put on the QB.

Something was amiss with the defense, but I'm not sure it was his fault.
"His" 4-3 scheme? Add another rusher to any front and it increases the pressure. Football 101

DallasKnight

Reaction score
Errrr, did I miss a press conference or something? Did they just fire him? Or did he get a job somewhere else? FiLL ME IN Plz!

superpunk

Reaction score
Thank god. Now we can stop hearing about this stupid little club.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After many years of beating that drum, today is finally a day of celebration. Say goodbye to the village idiot. Cowboy nation arise and be happy. The dark cloud of Zimmer has finally lifted. :D